'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Attacked in Possible Hate Crime (Update: Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts for alleged hoax)

Sep 17, 2012
We see this across Europe as well, where identity is often presented as the most important thing in the world... except national identity, of course, which is painted as racism.
Depends. If NATO wants it, national identity can be synonymous with pride and liberation in order to set military bases

Nov 11, 2018
@DaForest, I think you're projecting here buddy, the "Make America Great Again" slogan was just a clever motto thought up (or reused to be precise])by Trump's PR team, this man would once again make America great that's the message they were shooting for...

I'm going to assume you're trolling, but calling the NPC meme alt- right ironically makes you seem all the more like what the meme is making fun of... an NPC.

One could say you're missing Daforest...for the trees:messenger_smirking:

:messenger_sunglasses:YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH:messenger_sunglasses:
I'm going to assume you're arguing in bad faith or are sincerely unfamiliar with Trump's history of well documented racism. His coining of the catchphrase "Make America Great Again," within the context of a political campaign singularly framed around the expulsion of Latin Americans from this country, is unambiguously racist and only viewed as an innocuous political slogan by those sympathetic to the extreme nativism he campaigned and presently governs on.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I'm going to assume you're arguing in bad faith or are sincerely unfamiliar with Trump's history of well documented racism. His coining of the catchphrase "Make America Great Again," within the context of a political campaign singularly framed around the expulsion of Latin Americans from this country, is unambiguously racist and only viewed as an innocuous political slogan by those sympathetic to the extreme nativism he campaigned and presently governs on.

Yup Trump coined the phrase MAGA to be racist against latinos.

The phrase was also used in speeches[9] by Bill Clinton during his 1992 presidential campaign; however, it was not a slogan of the campaign.[10] Clinton also used the phrase in a radio commercial aired for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential primary campaign.[11]

During the 2016 electoral campaign, Clinton suggested that Trump's version, used as a campaign rallying cry, was a message to white Southerners that Trump was promising to "give you an economy you had 50 years ago, and... move you back up on the social totem pole and other people down."[12]
Even the Clintons used MAGA LOL. But then all of a sudden in 2016 HRC decided that MAGA was racist, what a shocker you NPC's just regurgitate your programming from deer leader.

Only to deranged people can saying make something great is racist. I guess Trump should of said lets make America horrible and a POS country LOL.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Becuase I believe America is a great place, I'm autistic? Do you believe everyone that disagrees with you is autistic?
Don't want to get into it between you guys but ADOS is some sort of black movement that only wants reperations for decendants of slaves. I think it stand for African(or American) decendants of Slaves.

It may or may not be a group set up by Russia to sow division depending on who you speak to. But the gist is they want reperations only for actual decendants of slaves and not any black person in the US (i.e. black immigrants)

Apr 15, 2018
Don't want to get into it between you guys but ADOS is some sort of black movement that only wants reperations for decendants of slaves. I think it stand for African(or American) decendants of Slaves.

It may or may not be a group set up by Russia to sow division depending on who you speak to. But the gist is they want reperations only for actual decendants of slaves and not any black person in the US (i.e. black immigrants)
Ah I misunderstood. I thought he was cracking a joke about the autism diagnosis test

Nov 11, 2018
Becuase I believe America is a great place, I'm autistic? Do you believe everyone that disagrees with you is autistic?
No, "are you an American descendant of slaves?" is what I'm asking. If you are, I feel sorry for you, since you and I clearly grew up with wildly divergent opinions of this nation in spite of us both being ADOS. If you aren't, your belief that America has always been great is more understandable, if no less disappointing.

Nov 10, 2013
No, "are you an American descendant of slaves?" is what I'm asking. If you are, I feel sorry for you, since you and I clearly grew up with wildly divergent opinions of this nation in spite of us both being ADOS. If you aren't, your belief that America has always been great is more understandable, if no less disappointing.
So IF he was a descendant of slaves and feels like the Country is great, you pity him? Is he supposed to have the same view as you? Is he supposed to sit and pity himself?

They do a well enough job painting themselves as racist by wearing a hat that dismisses historic suffering lying at the core of this nation's founding. How could you possibly wear a hat that says, "Make America Great Again" and not be a racist?

Yup Trump coined the phrase MAGA to be racist against latinos.

Even the Clintons used MAGA LOL. But then all of a sudden in 2016 HRC decided that MAGA was racist, what a shocker you NPC's just regurgitate your programming from deer leader.

Only to deranged people can saying make something great is racist. I guess Trump should of said lets make America horrible and a POS country LOL.

Anything anyone says can be racist, it just depends who says it and if they fall in line with the person listening.

Nov 11, 2018
So IF he was a descendant of slaves and feels like the Country is great, you pity him? Is he supposed to have the same view as you? Is he supposed to sit and pity himself?
Of course I would pity him if he felt this country has ever been great. It means he is saddled with the mentality of a slave, no different than the perspective of many who toiled on the plantations and had no idea they were chattel. Had they known different, the civil war probably would not have been necessary, since the population of slaves far outnumbered that of whites in the states where they were held captive.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Of course I would pity him if he felt this country has ever been great. It means he is saddled with the mentality of a slave, no different than the perspective of many who toiled on the plantations and had no idea they were chattel.
Nice rhetoric in a thread about a black man hoaxing a white-supremacy hate crime.

Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I fail to see how Jussie's alleged hoax is relevant to my opinion of any black man or woman who thinks this country has ever been great.
I fail to see how your rhetoric about the USA's greatness or not-greatness is relevant to your own current life experience, let alone to the topic of this thread. Unless you were making a joke, like "lol black people are 'so oppressed' lololol they have to make up their own hatecrimes".

I mean, that would be in bad taste, but at least it would pertain to the subject.

The fact that you have the leisure and freedom-of-expression to argue about this with strangers on the internet from the comfort of an enclosed building should give you pause, if you took a single breath and attempted to not think of yourself as a helpless victim.

Apr 15, 2018
Of course I would pity him if he felt this country has ever been great. It means he is saddled with the mentality of a slave, no different than the perspective of many who toiled on the plantations and had no idea they were chattel. Had they known different, the civil war probably would not have been necessary, since the population of slaves far outnumbered that of whites in the states where they were held captive.
This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this board. Dumber than cellphones giving cancer. Dumber than...shit anything NI has posted.

My ancestors history is completely irrelevant to how I feel about this country, and after seeing how disgusting your thought process is I'm not even sure I want to answer that. What a ridiculous point of view. You feel pity for me because I

- don't hate my country
- don't hate my neighbors and fellow citizens
- because I recognize the amazing opportunities I have being an american today?

I have to assume you live an increibly sheltered life. You can have yourself a good whine and cry about how awful America is all you want. That's one of those freedoms afforded to you by the country you so clearly disdain. I just wanted to remind you again that your bullshit only speaks for you. You can take your pity and kindly fuck off.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
More like a really hot chick with a bit of cellulite

Sep 26, 2014
I am an ADOS, first ive heard the term before, and I beleive america is great. I grew up in the south and I would say its less racist than other places I have visited. Yes it has the most serious racists, but also has less indirect racism. I feel sorry for the persecution complex you have.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I am an ADOS, first ive heard the term before, and I beleive america is great. I grew up in the south and I would say its less racist than other places I have visited. Yes it has the most serious racists, but also has less indirect racism. I feel sorry for the persecution complex you have.
Damn, whole lot of you revealing you're black. You, @oagboghi2, I believe @DeepEnigma is also black. Funny how there's so much opposition from real black people to the new brand of racism.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
One drop rule means he is black.

It's a stupid rule
I agree it's a stupid rule, but the point I'm making is that I only ever see it used when it's necessary to classify the person as a victim. The minute a one drop black person strays from the ideological plantation, their status is revoked.

Aug 30, 2014
Damn, you are woKKKe.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
I’m not black from what I can tell ADOS is a real movement predating all this by years and tbh the insinuation that it’s a Russian plant is establishment moderates wanting to isolate & alienate any elements they don’t like. As I understand it, it is useful because seeing all black people as the same due to skin color ignores the historical and geographic differences between black people recently immigrating from other countries vs people that are direct descendants of US slavery and it’s following oppressions. The distinction is perfectly valid especially in cases where reparations are discussed.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this board. Dumber than cellphones giving cancer. Dumber than...shit anything NI has posted.

My ancestors history is completely irrelevant to how I feel about this country, and after seeing how disgusting your thought process is I'm not even sure I want to answer that. What a ridiculous point of view. You feel pity for me because I

- don't hate my country
- don't hate my neighbors and fellow citizens
- because I recognize the amazing opportunities I have being an american today?

I have to assume you live an increibly sheltered life. You can have yourself a good whine and cry about how awful America is all you want. That's one of those freedoms afforded to you by the country you so clearly disdain. I just wanted to remind you again that your bullshit only speaks for you. You can take your pity and kindly fuck off.
If he is anything like Enzom, he is BOTIO. Black on the Internet only.

Nov 11, 2018
My ancestors history is completely irrelevant to how I feel about this country
The same supposed (call me skeptical) ancestors who were enslaved for over a quarter millenia and emancipated into a system of apartheid, never compensated for the wealth stolen from their bodies, whose descendants remain dispossessed of opportunity because of the generational theft the lack of reparative justice has wrought on them and will continue to until they are made whole?