• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Endgame Spoiler Warning] What do you guys think of this badass real life Infinity Gauntlet?

Airbus Jr

Banned
PD1557397684UG4.jpg

PD1557397695AKb.jpg

PD1557397708GOv.jpg

Airbus Jr

Banned
Not everyone's been able to watch endgame obviously

Tbh im really surprised to see the amount of people here havent watches this movie..

You always though Neogaf is a nerdy place where most people here are always up to date with any recent games, movies, gadgets and everything..

Endgame is old news now in theaters already replaced by Pikachu and John Wick 3

Last edited:

Shelbutt

Tbh im really surprised to see the amount of people here havent watches this movie..

You always though Neogaf is a nerdy place where most people here are always up to date with any recent games, movies, gadgets and everything..
I don't go to the movie theater. I don't like people. I usually wait till its avaliable online by totally legal and legit means

Nymphae

Banned
I don't go to the movie theater. I don't like people.

Right, if you want to watch a movie, just about the worst place I can think of is a public hall full of strangers with cellphones. With ticket and concession stand prices, and 3 hour movies with no intermissions (seriously bring those back if every fucking summer blockbuster is going to be 3 hours long - people appreciate and often need the break, plus you can write in a little cliffhanger beat for the intermission), I'd rather just watch stuff at home.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Without even a spoiler warning in the title??

Fuck off cunt.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Without even a spoiler warning in the title??

Fuck off cunt.

Stop being bitter

You already watch this movie right

Jesus some people in this place

Yesterday they re praising you next day they re showing their midle finger

Last edited:

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
What are you going on about? Just spoiler tag the OP and move on with the thread.

You are not Thanos. Don’t be an asshole.

Airbus Jr

Banned
What are you going on about? Just spoiler tag the OP and move on with the thread.

You are not Thanos. Don’t be an asshole.

i dont understand the spoilercuntish behaviour around here

The overeactionary here is unbeliavable

This is avengers endgame movies been out since april 24th

like..its not my fault if you havent watch game of thrones season 7 for those people still crying for spoiler...

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Just saying, when it 'seems' everyone is pissed except you, maybe you're the problem.

Aww..so now we really have to come to this direction arent we...

Wow nice very good youre welcome homie

i love you

And i dont think everyone here is pissed or against me...dont you think?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I can’t believe they spoiled the fact that the most popular character on which the entire MCU is built saved the day using the maguffin they have been alluding to constantly for over a decade in the heavily marketed heroic conclusion to the saga.

Really mind blowing

Last edited:

Mihos

Gold Member
The TV official trailers being shown right now spoil more than this.

There is a (much crappier/cheaper) version of this for sale at Target also, it was right next to the checkout counter.

Last edited:

kiiltz

i dont understand the spoilercuntish behaviour around here

The overeactionary here is unbeliavable

This is avengers endgame movies been out since april 24th

like..its not my fault if you havent watch game of thrones season 7 for those people still crying for spoiler...
lmao are you comparing something hasn't even been out a month to something that's been out for a year

Shelbutt

lmao are you comparing something hasn't even been out a month to something that's been out for a year
it's almost like people have lives outside of movies, or might not have the means or money to see it within the first few months of being out :suprisedpikachu:

Last edited:

kiiltz

Im mostly triggered that there's a thread about this.

Could have easily posted this in the Endgame thread and about the same amount of people wouldn't have cared.

iconmaster

Banned
For blockbuster movie a months is pretty old

People have jobs, families, vacations. Not everyone makes it to a screening ASAP.

Six posts digging in defensively instead of one post just admitting you goofed.

I like the replica, but I'm still slightly skeptical of Tony building his own infinity gauntlet. I realize sometimes the film just has to hurry along a plot point to make the running time reasonable.

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
The thread title has been updated with a spoiler tag, let’s move on from the aggression back and forth meta.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
It looks cool! I've never really gotten into statues/models myself but I could easily see that on a shelf for fans. How much does something like this go for?

Fake edit: Ok I just looked up a gauntlet from part 1. $1,000? Holy crap! You are a true superfan if you get one of these. I would rather build a new PC :messenger_tears_of_joy:

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I still hold onto a Halo 3 Legendary Edition helmet.
It has yet to bring me the sort of joy that the price, $150, demanded of me back then when I was a broke college student.
I am never buying physical collectibles again.

I_D

That looks like it's made of plastic. Titanium or bust, I say.

I'm also annoyed that the back-of-hand stone is larger than all of the others, but that's a problem with the movie, rather than the toy.

Pagusas

Elden Member
That looks like it's made of plastic. Titanium or bust, I say.

I'm also annoyed that the back-of-hand stone is larger than all of the others, but that's a problem with the movie, rather than the toy.

Didn’t the movies outright say the Soul gem was special, “smarter” than all the other stones? It would stand to reason it would be the largest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom