• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enemies You Felt Bad For Killing

This seems like a joke but I'm not sure.
Games have been constantly giving us female enemies since the nes days... Why would I hesitate now.
Actually why would I hesitate cause someone's a women in general.
I'm just stating what I felt at the moment. I guess the battle felt like a personal one, since it's a 1-1 between the two of you.

Royal-Slime

Banned
I can't play Monster Hunter games because of this. Felt bad just killing the introductory monster with its family...couldn't do it.
"Dear monster, I don't want to kill you and your family. I am a human who advanced so far that I let my guard dow...."
giphy.gif

Royal-Slime

Banned
This seems like a joke but I'm not sure.
Games have been constantly giving us female enemies since the nes days... Why would I hesitate now.
Actually why would I hesitate cause someone's a women in general.
Gender stereotypes are stupid. If women deserve the "right" to not have to be taken to army, they should remain in the kitchen. If they do want to be equal - go fight in wars and die like men do. Power to the fucking women.

Never bought, barely played on PSP, but I feel I'm the bad guy in Monster Hunter. It's the game about humans kills nature.
your avatar is kind of creepy, is that girl even 18?? :messenger_grimmacing_

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
5cXxS1A.jpg

I've mentioned before but the boatman in the original Dishonoured. He was my friend but we were growing conflicted over my methods. On the way to my last mission he started to give away my location to the enemy and I reacted on instinct... Within a few seconds I'd murdered my friend.. thus becoming the merciless killer he feared I'd become. I was in a small state of shock at what I'd done, it had all happened so fast.

Best kill ever as it brought so many emotions and was completely out of left field. I left his corpse behind me floating on the water as I approached my final mission. The blood on my hands had to be worth it, it had to mean something.

5cXxS1A.jpg

I've mentioned before but the boatman in the original Dishonoured. He was my friend but we were growing conflicted over my methods. On the way to my last mission he started to give away my location to the enemy and I reacted on instinct... Within a few seconds I'd murdered my friend.. thus becoming the merciless killer he feared I'd become. I was in a small state of shock at what I'd done, it had all happened so fast.

Best kill ever as it brought so many emotions and was completely out of left field. I left his corpse behind me floating on the water as I approached my final mission. The blood on my hands had to be worth it, it had to mean something.
Damn dude, that's deep.

I like comments like this, though! Keep 'em coming!

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Never bought, barely played on PSP, but I feel I'm the bad guy in Monster Hunter. It's the game about humans kills nature.
Using a pc or phone means you already raped nature by default. Great job hero.

In NieR Automata
Adam and Eve. Especially Eve, who just wanted to live with his brother. I felt I’d be in the same state as him if my own brother was killed.

In red dead 2 when you rob that train as the first mission and have the option of killing the innocent people that run it. Felt a little sick for killing them when I could have let them live. That game is very immersive at times.

DogofWar

Quite a lot of enemies/bosses in Dark/Demon's Souls. Sif and Astraea are already covered and those are the two biggest examples.

Ostrava of Boletaria as well, both in his black phantom form but particularly the one time I killed him early for the key. Him asking me the longest time why I did that, the only friendly person I had encountered basically. I truly felt like a monster. Getting the "evil" ending with that character was very fitting indeed.

And also, while not an enemy, I accidentially killed Sigmeyer in Dark Souls (and once he aggroed he turned into an enemy after all). I quit that character completely and started a new one. I just could not take it.

Tschumi

Ever since human Revolution director's cut i feel bad for killing any enemy when a perfectly good turret system is standing by to be hacked

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I don’t understand why you even had to kill them
Well....it doesn't change the fact that Astraea become a "Demon" and they were providing Souls for the Old One and the only way our character can escape the Nexus was to kill every Demon.

Last edited:

dyergram

TLOU2.

The third half of the game while playing as Abby made killing your enemies feel a little hard because of the story beat.

And the ending "battle" which to me was because great because leading up to it even I was tired of the violence and death and so that really made me reluctant to participate in what was asked of me towards the very end.

Personally, a great game to me that I will never touch again because I'm not a masochist.
Really the ultimate example of this. Shame a lot of people didn’t play it because of the muscly lady lol.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Well, in Shin Megami Tensei IV you better go the neutral route if you don't want to feel like shit near the end. ;~;

YuLY

Arthas in WoW Wrath of the Lich King. HE DID NOTHING WRONG. :messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying:

Uther is a lil bitch

brian0057

Banned
Killing Dahlia in the original Splinter Cell.
I know she tries to kill you later in the game if you don't, but doing so when she's unarmed only because Lambert says so just feels wrong.

SCB3

Bit of a weird choice, but anyone in Watch Dogs 2, the main character and his friends are not killers and murderers so it feels so weird playing with Guns and killing in that game. A stealth playthrough actually makes the game better

Loke

The ATC security guards from the first F.E.A.R. I always disliked killing these guys, especially hearing their horrifying screams whenever they meet their doom.

F.E.A.R-Features-1024x576.jpg

I forget his name(I think it was Padre or some shit?) but the cartel like Fixer in Cyberpunk sends you on a lot of gigs where you have to silence people..After I read the shards usually located around them I felt like I was performing hits on people who might not have deserved em

Still did that shit tho fuck em lol

sublimit

Banned
That game had one of the most cheesiest hometown music ever. Since you don't have the option to mute it, it grows on you!

I mean, just listen to this:

YEE-UH! UHH UHH! :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

I don't think there has ever been any other soundtrack so controversial in the history of games. Some of its themes were incredible and others like this one were total crap. :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom