• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Games Store - Epic Mega Sale - Free $10 off coupon - Servers: 🔥

GHG

Gold Member
Yep. Can’t download anything from the awesome Windows store because it endlessly errors out.

Fair enough, enjoy. I still need to check it out myself but I've been far too busy with work this week. Should be able to play some games next week though hopefully.

Might pick up Ashen at the price it's going for.

Edit: and Control is $10 with the coupon for me... Already own it on PS4 but dropped it half way through. Why am I even considering this lol?

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
dXlSP5V.png

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
It's crazy how high the demand GTAV still is, even free, considering how many units it's sold up until now.

I need to get around to playing through it one day...

RaptorGTA

It's crazy how high the demand GTAV still is, even free, considering how many units it's sold up until now.

Do it...this will be the third time I've played though..a great game..not perfect....but man it awesome.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Nice try. The ÂŁ10 coupon is tempting. I could get Control for ÂŁ13. but i ain't falling for it. I'd rather pay more for it on PS4.

it might be still worth playing. i wouldn't touch the online part though. the story is at least worth a playthrough but it looks really dated (it was designed to run on a PS3 afterall) and the controls/gameplay haven't aged well.

Last edited:

GymWolf

it is pretty stupid that i can use the coupon only with already discounted games but not with a full priced one like maneater...

edit: ah, it only work with already relesead games...well i'm gonna wait release date to buy that game.

Last edited:

Fbh

it is pretty stupid that i can use the coupon only with already discounted games but not with a full priced one like maneater...

edit: ah, it only work with already relesead games...well i'm gonna wait release date to buy that game.

The good thing is that if it's like the previous coupon it will be valid for months.
The one they handed out for their holiday sale was valid until like May of this year

Last edited:

Hydroxy

I am planning to use the $10 coupon on Maneater when it comes out in a few days and then use the next $10 coupon obtained to get Predator Hunting Grounds. I'm also considering Ancestors Humankind Odyssey but the reviews for that one are very mixed

Caffeine

idk what to use the coupon on. I have many of the games on steam.

edit: I guess the yooka laylee and the impossible lair worked even tho the rules stated something else lol.
edit2: got ancestors too lol they keep giving me a coupon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom