• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Epstein /Project Veritas: ABC News Anchor, story squashed 3 years ago, "We had Clinton, We had Everything", more

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Worth watching in entirety. Discusses story be squashed, the suicide, Ghislaine Maxwell, more.

Some sentences, on their own, can be read in various ways. In totality, though, pretty damning. Make sure to watch before and after the first bit ends and the Veritas logo goes up, it's got two parts of the conversation.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Barely a minute in and my blood is boiling.

Fuck the British royalty and the culture around them. This is what it gets you - the media cares more about interviewing some dopey prince and his PR-approved trophy wife for views from mouthbreathers than children being abused. That is the same shit that happened with Savile.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
ABC and Amy wasted no time in putting out a statement to cover their asses.

Project Veritas is doing good work. This story wasn't given the attention it deserves.
The sterile, calculated denials are really telling. Where is the curiosity? Where is the concern for the dozens (if not 100s) who've been affected by this pedophile's behavior? How many decades did this go "unnoticed"?

A news agency that only wants to cover its own butt and hide behind "editorial standards" while gleefully publishing unverified stories that align with their political narratives is not to be trusted.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
If the network knew of crimes and had evidence of it, and if there were further crimes after the fact when they could have alerted authorities to the situation, ABC could be held liable if I'm not mistaken.

It would be interesting to see if they get hammered on this, and from what angle. This is indeed a sticky situation here. Timing is going to be very important.

Also, this is why you don't trust news media. I don't care if your a nutter on the fringe left that wants communism, or a nutter on the right that wants required carry laws.

Never trust the news media. They are liars.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
Guys, Trump made a phone call and talked about Biden. A guy running a pedophile sex ring is hardly news.
Asking a foreign power to investigate a political opponent in exchange for military aid isn’t “talking about Biden”.
And pro tip: Ukraine did investigate Biden and the second prosecutor (the first Biden asked to be removed due to corruption) went even harder on Biden’s son than the corrupt one. Did Biden’s son deserve 50k to sit on a board about something he knew absolutely nothing about? Definitely not. However, also not illegal. I’m not defending Biden either. I don’t like him one bit and I’d like to see him crash and burn.

Pedophiles are also bad.

• LOL
Reactions: infinitys_7th

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
Asking a foreign power to investigate a political opponent in exchange for military aid isn’t “talking about Biden”.
And pro tip: Ukraine did investigate Biden and the second prosecutor (the first Biden asked to be removed due to corruption) went even harder on Biden’s son than the corrupt one. Did Biden’s son deserve 50k to sit on a board about something he knew absolutely nothing about? Definitely not. However, also not illegal. I’m not defending Biden either. I don’t like him one bit and I’d like to see him crash and burn.
The prosecutor did say there was no evidence of wrong doing. Though, the investigation he was talking about did not involve Biden, at least according to the people that wanted Shokin out. It even says so in the article you linked.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.
I pointed this out to someone else in the Transcript thread as well.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Pedophiles are also bad.
My point was that the media has its narrative that its pushing, while sweeping other stories under the rug. We even have the head on CNN talking about this.

Since the Epstein stuff doesn't fit the agenda they want to push, and could possibly contradict it(depending how deep Bill is involved) they would prefer to sweep the story under the rug.

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016

Pedophiles are also bad.
Let's reel it in what really happened and what may have happened. No one seems to question that the Bidens were involved in shady dealings. The problem is for our terrible president that needs to be removed from office that it appears he asked the country to investigate wrongdoing that happened in their country, and may have made their aid a condition.

Remember when it wasn't a radical idea that if you're giving someone money, that it isn't a one-way street? Also, why is investigating the wrongdoing actually worse than the wrongdoing?

Oh yea, because it's about Trump.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
"We were so afraid we wouldn’t be able to interview Kate and Will that we, that also quashed the story.”

Never forget that Disney owns ABC.

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
Let's reel it in what really happened and what may have happened. No one seems to question that the Bidens were involved in shady dealings. The problem is for our terrible president that needs to be removed from office that it appears he asked the country to investigate wrongdoing that happened in their country, and may have made their aid a condition.

Remember when it wasn't a radical idea that if you're giving someone money, that it isn't a one-way street? Also, why is investigating the wrongdoing actually worse than the wrongdoing?

part of it is because it’s a Trump and the MSM along with every single Democrat wants to see him get impeached. Another part of it is that behavior is antithetical to the constitution designed to protect our country.

V4skunk

Nov 20, 2018

You can read the actual transcript of that call! The funny thing is that nothing is mentioned about Biden or an investigation. It was a very boring phone call and it must have only lasted a minute or so.

DryvBy

May 10, 2009
USA
www.youtube.com
So for anyone who didn't follow the pizzagate stuff back in the day because 1) some boomer tards jumped in on it and 2) the news claimed it was debunked with only debunking someone no one believed (pizza basement), can anyone actually explain these few things?

-WTF is a pizza-related map handkerchief is?
-WTF we spent $65k on hot dogs for a private party at the White House and why some dude did quotations around waitresses?
-WTF is this dude dreaming about John Podesta's "hotdog stand" in Hawaii?

I mean, c'mon now. Just at least answer one of those.

Also, Epstein didn't kill himself.

gunslikewhoa

Mar 3, 2014

Pedophiles are also bad.
I love how badly you want Trump gone. It's so cute.

Reactions: Oner

FMXVII

Aug 27, 2019
It has taken 8 years of Obama and 3 years of Trump, coupled with a capricious cucked and cucking MSM~Extreme Leftist Ouroboros of Evil (tm), to make me come around to Trump being the only potentially GOOD part of our socio-political equation.

I am SO voting for him, next year.

Trump, 2020.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
The more I think about this the angrier I get. I've been mulling over The Finders doc release and have been going down that rabbit hole, and all I see is media conspiring with IC and various "debunkers" at every turn to ridicule those who question this obvious culture of child abuse that is right under the surface of the country. If you listen to interviewers with the investigators, people would turn up with outlandish claims designed to hurt credibility. It is so clear that something is wrong with the country that there is a concerted effort to cover-up, not only to protect the powerful but to keep on abusing kids, but no one will say anything. In a rational world, The Finders docs would be a month's worth of news, but no one will report on it and websites like Wikipedia will not allow it to even be cited.

Pedophiles are also bad.
You mean the corrupt prosecutor that Sleepy Joe got a job cleared Sleepy Joe of wrongdoing?

And you all think the DOJ clearing Trump was meaningless.

So for anyone who didn't follow the pizzagate stuff back in the day because 1) some boomer tards jumped in on it and 2) the news claimed it was debunked with only debunking someone no one believed (pizza basement), can anyone actually explain these few things?

-WTF is a pizza-related map handkerchief is?
-WTF we spent $65k on hot dogs for a private party at the White House and why some dude did quotations around waitresses?
-WTF is this dude dreaming about John Podesta's "hotdog stand" in Hawaii?

I mean, c'mon now. Just at least answer one of those.

Also, Epstein didn't kill himself.
Add in The Finders child rape cult having classified maps of underground tunnels all over DC to that list. That shit changed my mind on the whole thing.

Last edited:

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
It's about time to burn it all down and start it all over again. The rot runs too deep to save what we have currently. Rules for elites aren't the same as the rules they give us so the field won't ever be level. That's not a Left vs Right issue that's the America we currently live in and that's one issue that should bring everyone not on the A list together. It won't but it should. The MSM. Corporate America. Career politicians getting fat off the have not's misery and daily strife. They are the enemy of the people.

Last edited:

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
I love how badly you want Trump gone. It's so cute.
I only want him gone if he committed crimes while in office. It’s not because he’s Trump. I work in law enforcement so maybe it’s in my nature or maybe I just think people should follow the law. I feel the same way about Biden and his son. If they committed crimes they should also be punished.

nani17

May 3, 2018
Someone should be held accountable for not giving this information to the law

It's about time to burn it all down and start it all over again. The rot runs too deep to save what we have currently. Rules for elites aren't the same as the rules they give us so the field won't ever be level. That's not a Left vs Right issue that's the America we currently live in and that's one issue that should bring everyone not on the A list together. It won't but it should. The MSM. Corporate America. Career politicians getting fat off the have not's misery and daily strife. They are the enemy of the people.
Don't shoot up any buildings won't work :messenger_winking:

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

Jan 8, 2014
I only want him gone if he committed crimes while in office. It’s not because he’s Trump. I work in law enforcement so maybe it’s in my nature or maybe I just think people should follow the law. I feel the same way about Biden and his son. If they committed crimes they should also be punished.
What exactly do you do in law enforcement. What’s your title?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract
Mar 18, 2018
part of it is because it’s a Trump and the MSM along with every single Democrat wants to see him get impeached. Another part of it is that behavior is antithetical to the constitution designed to protect our country.
I think I’ll vote Trump this time. Solely because of you and your ilk. Keep on doing God Emperor’s work.

• Thoughtful

CurryPanda

Will restrain his sexual perversions
Mar 4, 2019
I’m not even surprised by all of this. The mainstream media is a giant joke.

Last edited:

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
What exactly do you do in law enforcement. What’s your title?
I work in IT (network security) for our county sheriff but I share the same sentiment as all my other co workers who work out in the field or administration

Last edited:

TheContact

Jan 22, 2016
I think I’ll vote Trump this time. Solely because of you and your ilk. Keep on doing God Emperor’s work.
cool man that’s the great part about being American is voting for who you believe in. Voting out of spite isn’t healthy in my opinion though but that’s your right.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
I work in IT (network security) for our county sheriff but I share the same sentiment as all my other co workers who work out in the field or administration
Didn't you say you work in a prison? Or am I tripping

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
I would love to see a mass Disney boycott until they clean house at ABC. Fire every single person who knew they were sitting on evidence of a powerful group of pedophiles to protect their favorite candidate. Seriously Disney - you own a company that protected pedophiles to protect a candidate. Real nice message there.

Lone Wolf

Jan 8, 2014
Ok I figured it was a civilian position because your last statement just didn’t compute.