• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Epstein /Project Veritas: ABC News Anchor, story squashed 3 years ago, "We had Clinton, We had Everything", more

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
CBSNews has fired someone that had access to Amy's hot mic footage when they worked at ABCNews. https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-fires-former-abc-staffer-epstein
These mother fuckers. These pieces of human filth cunts.

If this doesn't prove that these networks are working together to push a narrative I don't know what will.

ABC news, a fucking disney company, a fucking childs entertainment company spiked a news story about a pedophile ring.

Fuck Disney forever for this.

Son of a fucking bitch.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Huh, looks like this is striking a nerve with certain types:

I wonder how many of these Never Trumpers had fun times on Epstein Isle?
I wouldn't take it that far.

There are a lot of "austere scholars" out there who simply cannot tolerate when someone throws their own logic back in their face.

Notice how this dude conflates Trump Jr's callout as an example of how "conservatives are really bad at analogies"?

It happens all the time on GAF as well. It's not enough to disagree with the person. No, every individual's mistake must be extrapolated as broadly as possible to reflect as badly as possible on as large of a group as possible, in every circumstance, whenever possible. These worms treat everyone they disagree with as beneath themselves, to the point where they'll smear an entire bloc of Americans instead of admitting Trump Jr had a very good point, and in the meanwhile stanning for our corrupt corporate media.

xandaca

Mar 30, 2010
I'm from the UK and resolutely pro-monarchy. However, one of the key tenets of why it works as an institution is that it remains resolutely apolitical (which is why the Queen is so adored and Charles, and more recently Meghan Markle, viewed more negatively) and its power used for diplomacy, unity and as friendly representatives of the people of the UK rather than its politics. There are obviously nuances here in terms of who knows what, allegations vs proven fact and so on, but if the Palace is working to quash allegations from being heard about one of its own being a serial child abuser, rather than working with authorities to ensure justice is done both for the accusers (having these allegations given a serious hearing in a court of law) and the accused (receiving a fair trial), it is acting against everything which makes the monarchy admirable and sustainable as an institution and should be held to the highest degree of public investigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torrent of Pork

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
I wouldn't take it that far.

There are a lot of "austere scholars" out there who simply cannot tolerate when someone throws their own logic back in their face.

Notice how this dude conflates Trump Jr's callout as an example of how "conservatives are really bad at analogies"?

It happens all the time on GAF as well. It's not enough to disagree with the person. No, every individual's mistake must be extrapolated as broadly as possible to reflect as badly as possible on as large of a group as possible, in every circumstance, whenever possible. These worms treat everyone they disagree with as beneath themselves, to the point where they'll smear an entire bloc of Americans instead of admitting Trump Jr had a very good point, and in the meanwhile stanning for our corrupt corporate media.
I find it interesting that he is a "conservative" or "Libertarian" yet is screeching about Drumpf every other Tweet.

And also trying bizarrely hard to silence anything about Epstein, even before this story broke:

and after as well:

One snippet from the earlier article gets the noggin joggin:

This was the President of the United States promoting the absurd idea, with zero evidence or logic behind it, that a former president and friend of his, murdered a man in a federal prison to cover up his own abuse of children. Seemingly lost in all the insanity is that Trump was effectively demeaning his own Justice Department by suggesting that they are either incredibly corrupt, or colossally incompetent, so as to allow this dastardly deed to happen.
after the release of The Finder report and similar mini-releases during Trump's presidency that make it look like there is some concerted effort in the government to cover-up rampant sex abuse. Epstein was actually going down under Trump, and Dershowitz and others were clearly shook by it.

Last edited:

psorcerer

May 1, 2012

zeorhymer

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Yea the real leaker posted a letter on Veritas explaining that CBS fired the wrong person who is being wrongly accused.
I can't wait for the sweet sweet vengeance that she will unleash on CBS for firing her as well as ABC who told CBS to fire her.

Edit: Dammit. I keep putting in the incorrect person.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: infinitys_7th

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
I can't wait for the sweet sweet vengeance that she will unleash on CBS for firing him as well as ABC who told CBS to fire her.
Wrongful termination, harassment, tortuous interference. . .

Oof. She'll get enough for Bernie to Tweet about how her wealth should be used for the homeless or cow farts or something.

Dec 15, 2011
"It's OK when we do it"

Everywhere you look today, the virtue signallers, the SJWs, the cancellers, the activists, the media, the politicians

All of those that try to push their ideals into your life and manipulate you into furthering their intolerance and lust for power and inequality.

Liars and hypocrites. Every one.

Panda1

Banned
Jan 12, 2010
lol oh man, the hole they've dug for themselves here is enough to make every alphabet employee shit their pants
why nothing will happen and all media will have moved on tomorrow to Orange man bad. This cunt Ghislaine Maxwell is still walking around without even being charged!

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Weiji

Jul 20, 2018

Trump calling out ABC for the Epstein coverup.

A few years ago, people actually mocked Trump for using terms like "fake news" and "enemy of the people".

How shameful that those same shills were helping pedophiles go unpunished. 🤷‍♀️
I mean you can watch any movie from the 50s and see that people who work at newspapers are almost universally reviled.

It’s not new that news media sucks, what’s new is that the internet has made them obsolete.

The powers that be can’t let that old dog die though, at least not until they find a way to leash it’s replacement. A process they are working at so hard as to be almost laughably transparent.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi