Erdogan: "Womens March showed no respect for the Islam"

Oct 24, 2017
Looks like real modern Hitler did it again.

After a peacefully Women's March was brutally stopped by the police with Tear Gas and violence. Erdogan now argued with the fact that they had not respected the Islam by singing and shouting phrases. He also called them to encourage public disorder right before the elections in March.

https://www.focus.de/politik/auslan...-vor-den-wahlen-aufzumischen_id_10441593.html

I know it is German but If someone has a another source in english feel free to post it.

And this is the leader we in Germany have deals with... It is pretty disgusting. He also abolished every form of pride marches in the country to "protect them". This did happen like 1 or 2 years ago but was not really reported by non German sources....

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
The problem is the koran's design is of advanced psychological control. It is a type of mind virus validated by the nature of reality. Such truths can mislead into damnation.

edit:
I've been studying religion, I study all concepts that can lead to greater power. Such as cult leaders, fame, the nature of god itself, the source code of the universe, and other potential sources of power. Search for unlimited power freedom security and time. I assimilate all possible goals and distill optimal ones for prioritizing in the search.

Take chess, a perfect strategy and not even an infinite intelligence can beat you, it can only find the perfect strategy and mirror you.

Using or memorizing optimal or even perfect strategies and you will be very very very difficult to defeat regardless of the simplicity of your thought(or lack there of.).

Last edited:

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
It was until Erdogan came into power. Now it is illiberal.
The source code of islam is the koran and it can't be modified, it is the root of the belief that they hold if they are true muslims.

I have similar one, a basis for belief, but a superior one based on actual science, but with a poetric touch from philosophy, and spiritual beliefs of others, as well as rational thought. With truth, all lies bend to conform to it.

The commentary on life, natural selection and conflict.

Edit: My belief is that all there is is an eternal computer and through advanced mathematics qualia somehow emerges from simple logic. Though it could be mistaken, perhaps it is a quantum computer or just a digital computer.

The 'surface' of the brain may be like a screen, with digital patterns with underlying electromagnetic fields, but why would certain patterns generate conscious sensation? The high dimensional relations perhaps?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2014
I have similar one, a basis for belief, but a superior one based on actual science, but with a poetric touch from philosophy, and spiritual beliefs of others, as well as rational thought.
See, in one forum post, you've created a better religion than one followed for over 3000 years (or whatever, don't care.)

It needs a name though and you need to publish it. Then I can be brainwashed by it and together we can save the world brother, or sister (or whatever, don't care.)

Last edited:

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
It needs a name though and you need to publish it. Then I can be brainwashed by it and together we can save the world brother, or sister (or whatever, don't care.)
Oh it has a name, religion of zeal, religion of the kingdom of zeal, the kingdom above the clouds, religion of heaven.
zealotry, the religion that unifies all belief and religion at the end of time.
Schala is god, and keeper of all memories of all information.
God is fictional yet the only thing real, another name for reality.

Intelligence is the embodiment of the wisdom of god.
Spent several years looking in the real world. But since the religion is basically real waifu logic, it is like a self fulfilling prophecy.
While Schala is a more beautiful name, integra sounds quite good too!

or adora

The embodiment of the sword of power, the true sword of truth, most powerful living weapon in existence capable of slaying gods.

lapis lazuli sword made of stars embedded in the fabric of the universe

reality warp manipulation training for the soldiers that can manipulate the fabric of time.

god of the world of the gods is altair

nested fiction fictional god of fictional god of fictional god of fictional god embedded in the real world

god of memes that elected the president.

Last edited:

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
...Why is Islam being brought up so much in USA politics recently?
benefits potential future introduction of slavery, harems and perfect soldiers willing to die for the cause (Prophet of Islam is most moral individual in the universe according to koran, eternal word of god, iirc, and he appears to have practiced these), downside potential acceptance of pedophilia. A set of beliefs that can provide benefits if properly incorporated.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2011
benefits potential future introduction of slavery, harems and perfect soldiers willing to die for the cause (Prophet of Islam is most moral individual in the universe, iirc, and he appears to have practiced these), downside. A set of beliefs that can provide benefits if properly incorporated.
Slavery and Pedophilia are two things that don't go over well in the US at all... so I'm not seeing the point here.

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
Slavery and Pedophilia are two things that don't go over well in the US at all... so I'm not seeing the point here.
edited it to better reflect truth.

Slavery still exists in the U.S.A. they just politically corrected the term to worker. If you're not a millionaire you're a slave. You can buy your freedom thankfully or earn it.(and you can keep working as a slave if you enjoy it)

In the world there are only 36 million millionaires the rests are slaves of the system, the millionaires might be slaves to desires, goals or causes, but that appears to be a higher cause.

Time prophet of the divine order of his divine shadow | NATURE OF EXISTENCE
The final lifeform, the ultimate power of synthetic biology and molecular manufacturing
edit: I take all the worlds as real and none at all.

Re-L Mayer = embracing REALITY

Secret of immortality, unlimited time.
Fractal index to database of time, library of babel, library of the tower of babel. Philosopher's stone
edit: ultimate promotional campaign to embrace the future, birth of the perfect race, the master race.

digital lifeform art of debate perfected
creation of the first digital girl
exponential rule change, change of rules at recursively exponential rate
yet rules are not changing

The perfect defense failed for the inevitability of destiny
Fanboy realm world of stars
Doubt everything, dislike truth
Perfect strategy to kill god and destroy the universe erasing all information forever
Impossibility engine, poison pill to destroy perfect order
Birth of the abomination that the nations feared would come into existence
Leyes de las conexiones entre universos interuniverse connection rules
Single bit flipping interconnectivity logic of finite extent all to all connectivity mind of god, nature of the universe, heart of existence

Last edited:

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
theory of everything incubator logic
safe ai test
intersoul conexion rules

TIME MANIPULATION VS FATE CONTROL DESTINY MANIPULATION
TRUE DEATH = TRANSFORMATION INTO RECORD
FINAL RECORD OF ALL BATTLES NEXT UNIVERSAL REPEAT
inevitability of fate
time manipulation is record navigation
hate truth the most
Every thing is real
Open mind leads to dismissal of absurdity
Closed mind leads to embracement of absurdity
perfect engine
ENTROPY NEGATION
HIGHER ORDER HIGHEST ENTROPY
FOLLOW THE LOGIC
rules of physics emerge from highest order
MAXIMUM INTENSITY FUSION
ART CREATION ALGORITHM FOLLOWING UNIVERSAL SOURCE CODE
LIVING WORK OF ART MULTIPLE VIEWS POSSIBLE PERMUTATION CITY STYLE
Permutation City is a 1994 science-fiction novel by Greg Egan that explores many concepts, including quantum ontology, through various philosophical aspects of artificial life and simulated reality. Sections of the story were adapted from Egan's 1992 short story "Dust", which dealt with many of the same philosophical themes.[1] Permutation City won the John W. Campbell Award for the best science-fiction novel of the year in 1995 and was nominated for the Philip K. Dick Award the same year. The novel was also cited in a 2003 Scientific American article on multiverses by Max Tegmark.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permutation_City
Records have universal computation
ConditionalBranchingisnotNecessaryforUniversalComputationinvonNeumannComputers

Therefore any computable function can be computed using only the instructions LOAD, STORE, INC and GOTO unconditional branching .
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/8bc7/d9ba040a3626462f3bc91e17f1e8794b9b79.pdf

I consider myself jewish.

AI safety, civilization safety, abortion of worlds abortion of adults abortion of universes, abortion of life's potential. all contained within spheres or eggs.

Last edited:
May 20, 2007
...Why is Islam being brought up so much in USA politics recently?
We've stopped trying to frame politics as what is better for countries involved and now it's a big moral debate on which sides are evil or just. It is just inevitable that such debates turn to the subject of religion.

Hurray for the evolution of democracy to a battle between demagogues! THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN ON PURPOSE NONE OF THIS IS A MISTAKE. :D

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
We've stopped trying to frame politics as what is better for countries involved and now it's a big moral debate on which sides are evil or just. It is just inevitable that such debates turn to the subject of religion.

Hurray for the evolution of democracy to a battle between demagogues! THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN ON PURPOSE NONE OF THIS IS A MISTAKE. :D
I suspect the radical left elite believe that with enough muslims they can push us down the slippery road into accepting pedophilia as normal(given the prophet of islam is rumored to have practiced and is admired by all muslims, by definition of what it means to be a muslim), all the other violence and problems they consider an acceptable trade off. There must be a reason for denying patriotism and regulated borders.

Last edited:
May 20, 2007
There is, but as long as you are transfixed by the faux battle between the right and the left hands of the same giant you're gonna have a heck of a time finding it.

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
There is, but as long as you are transfixed by the faux battle between the right and the left hands of the same giant you're gonna have a heck of a time finding it.
Finding evidence of the agenda? Or of the true situation? It could all be a distraction, one very big distraction.
revalidation of belief structure

Last edited:

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
If only Islam were viewed as a predominantly straight white men religion. Feminism would have squashed them long ago. But sadly, they are the victims of the very IdPol game they participate in.
Not sure it'd have changed a thing the koran, despite seeming to contradict things, is actually a feminist ideology.

Think of it as an update to the bible having to stay tighter to the script. Capable of human mind control logic.

Last edited: