• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Error NP-36147-1 (PS4)

My god is something wrong with psn AGAIN? I tried resorting licenses and got a different error there. Tried to access my online saves and yup another error!

PSN is a comedy of errors. But seriously is anyone else having issues?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yup, my library shows 0 games and I can't play with anyone. FFXIV doesn't boot. Glad to see I'm not alone.

Timmay

Banned
Minecraft just went live. So yeah, Destiny is going to kill the network on Tuesday. Sony really need to spend a bit of that PS+ money to make PSN not be so awful.

Yep errors here too. Can play games fine but Library is empty and can't access cloud saves.

Can't download anything from the store either

WARP10CK

Banned
Hmm really worried about what will happen when destiny launches next tuesday, the whole damn network will probably be fried.

SSReborn

Me too I tried to play lou online it wasn't loading then I went into BF and it said I must have a PS plus account, which I have. So I tried to restore my licences error again try to look at my services cannot connect same with trying to look at transactions.

PSYGN

Hmm really worried about what will happen when destiny launches next tuesday, the whole damn network will probably be fried.

Unfortunately, I can see this happening as well. Big game launches like this tend to destabilize the platform if not take it down completely. Microsoft has had enough time to invest in more servers, etc., but I fear for Sony right now has done nothing if its able to be taken down so easily. Destiny launch is pretty crucial. A lot of gamers just buy FPS and sports games, and many of those players are on the Xbone/360 platform in the USA. If they can't play on day 1 while their friends play without a hitch on the Xbone, well then that's just one more reason for them to trade it in.

Gestault

I feel like I've lucked out with the games I happen to be playing at the moment not relying on the network.

Edit: Just checked at work. The log-in for the web store hangs at authenticating my password. Northeast US.

Yup, my library shows 0 games and I can't play with anyone. FFXIV doesn't boot. Glad to see I'm not alone.

My fiance was trying to log onto her FF14 account via PS4 and that happened. She got this error first and then I suggest she restore her licenses and it gave her CE-33945-4.

Timmay

Banned

Not just Destiny, but you also have tons of people like myself that will be bringing new consoles online on Tuesday (Destiny Bundle), which I imagine means a lot of consoles needing an update. It's going to be hell.

FDC1

Can't do anything online. What's the reason PSN is down now?

That dude broke it:

minecraft-xbox-360.jpeg

Unfortunately, I can see this happening as well. Big game launches like this tend to destabilize the platform if not take it down completely. Microsoft has had enough time to invest in more servers, etc., but I fear for Sony right now has done nothing if its able to be taken down so easily. Destiny launch is pretty crucial. A lot of gamers just buy FPS and sports games, and many of those players are on the Xbone/360 platform in the USA. If they can't play on day 1 while their friends play without a hitch on the Xbone, well then that's just one more reason for them to trade it in.

Destiny's servers are what really matters, not Microsoft.

If Destiny on Tuesday is all peachy for Microsoft, that's not a good sign for One sales.

Have you tried turning off the PS4 automaticaly connect to the internet option? I have heard this can help, but sitting in meeting right now so I dont realy know.

nuclear bomb

Pretty much. This is the main problem I had in my head when making the switch to the PS4 as my main console for third party games. Something big comes out, its always fingers crossed if everything will hold together. I hope Sony really gets PSN together soon. Especially for all the game coming out the next couple of months.

NewDust

According to the Playstation app, the network is undergoing maintenance... EU/NL store for what it matters.

So the rush to download Minecraft = a DDoS attack.

Shows how robust PSN is.

My PS4 did say it was undergoing maintenance as a notification.

Willectro

Banned
Every time I want to use any PSN related services there is some stupid issue. I might just beat my PS4 with a hammer and get an Xbox.

Well, I just adjusted my vacation days for next week. At least I won't be wasting them sitting home aggravated waiting on PSN to come up.

If MineCraft can do this, forget about having a smooth launch of Destiny.

Top Bottom