(Error?) Resident Evil Bundle is $20 on Xbox Live! (0,4,5,6,Rev2 and REmake)

Shit, I bought all these games physically just recently for way more.

For those who don't own these and like RE, jump on this deal. So much quality content for $20 is insane.

Eventually worked for me. DON'T have multiple windows/apps open at the same time, starting the transaction on one automatically errors out any others you have around.

The price is obviously supposed to be $51, not $20, based on the sale price of all the games currently adding up to a bit over $50 (msrp > $100, not 51.90). Everything installed is a 91 gig download.

Does Remake and RE0 have difficulty options? I haven't played the old school games and I'm afraid I'm going to not enjoy them due to controls/difficulty. Or am I overestimating how hard they are? I had trouble with RE4 when I was like 13 but i know that's a game with much more modern design choices.

Does Remake and RE0 have difficulty options? I haven't played the old school games and I'm afraid I'm going to not enjoy them due to controls/difficulty. Or am I overestimating how hard they are? I had trouble with RE4 when I was like 13 but i know that's a game with much more modern design choices.
Yes they have difficulty selection.

Got it with no problems and I already own or owned most of these on other (and in a few cases last generation) consoles/PC. I try to support great deals like this when I can because it tends to lead to more great deals down the road.