• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NFL EQ League thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok ill be on in 5 mins.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I dont generally know where I am, let alone who Im playing. And yes, at any given time you talk to me, its a good bet that Im drunk.

Cloudy

Banned
5-0! It's kinda weird that the only person who has given me a tough time (Mally) is 0-4 though :lol

PS: Power Rankings are up....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix, you are my next opponent. when can we throw down

I can play tonight after I play Konex in nba 2k5....I'll be playing him hopefully at 9 pm eastern ..if you can go after,let me know.

lets just play tomorrow (monday), cause the niners play the rams @ 5:30 pacific, and the game usually doesn't end until 8:30 or so, and i can't miss the game

Matrix

Ok tomorrow is good.

Matrix

Well Im totally done for...FMT knocked out Hasselbutthead for 5 weeks :(

Im cursed.

Cloudy

Banned
You might wanna check our matchup in the main league :D He can beat me but I think I step it up in league games

Matrix

I im'ed him the other day on AIM and he didnt respond.I can play tonight,I need to get this game done and my bball game with Ram.I just ahve to watch the Stros game first and then I'm free to play whenever.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Matrix said:
I im'ed him the other day on AIM and he didnt respond.I can play tonight,I need to get this game done and my bball game with Ram.I just ahve to watch the Stros game first and then I'm free to play whenever.

I tried hitting you back when i got in the house... I am availabl today... enjoy your game and IM if you see me on and we can play our game...

Ramirez

Ah man,I think I just had the worst game ever...I had a tipped INT from 2 linemen on me,and an INT for me went through my LBs shoulder pads,literally...I was down 31-7 in the middle of the 3rd,fought back though,tied it up and lost by a last second FG :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Ramirez said:
Ah man,I think I just had the worst game ever...I had a tipped INT from 2 linemen on me,and an INT for me went through my LBs shoulder pads,literally...I was down 31-7 in the middle of the 3rd,fought back though,tied it up and lost by a last second FG :(

yea man, that through the shoulder catch was funny as hell... you fought back wonderfully, I didnt think we would be able to march up the field and get that field goal.... we have to play our League game now... when will you be ready for that... and we ahve to play NHL again, Konex reset it

Cloudy

Banned
Trade approved. BTW guys, this is the last week to trade. It was week 8 but Denver's secondary is devastated and I didn't want to not approve the trade and get a cheap win on him :lol

Mrbob

GG Matrix. Even though you have the worst record, you gave me the toughest game I've had in weeks. I was primed for an upset that game too. I kept on missing open passes, and when I hit guys in stride they were dropping them. Plus my defense was playing like crap too. I missed a ton of opportunites to knock balls down. My timing was off the whole game on offense and defense. Thankfully Ahman Green decided to show up this week to keep the chains moving otherwise this could have been a big upset!

Matrix

GG...I really dont like this game :(

Cloudy

Banned
I will be forfeiting the last 2 games tonight at 12am if they aren't played. Time to finish this league and concentrate on the main one...

Top Bottom