Esquire profiles a white middle class male for their latest issue : social media outrage ensues and the teen is labeled a racist alt-right loser

Mar 4, 2014
So Esquire's March 2019 cover story is about a typical middle class white male, and places like Twitter and ERA are up in arms over it. Some claim it's disrespectful to Black History Month. I can see where people are coming from on this point. On the other hand, people have taken this opportunity to label this kid, who has literally done nothing other than getting interviewed, a racist piece of shit loser. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with people? Go to ERA and read some of the vile garbage being spewed at this kid. It's disgusting.

I really hate what social media has done to our society.

Last edited:

LMJ

Neo Member
Feb 7, 2019
  • LMJ

LMJ

Lol I love it, Esquire does a mag on being a middle class White Teen talking about the outrage of the SocJus mobs and our outrage media culture and these sheep show up bleating in outrage (angry baaaahs) with no irony

I mean it is literally social media outrage bait and rather than laugh at it they took it hook,line and sinker :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Dec 18, 2018
To demoralize them and seed distrust.

They are far easier to recruit that way. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience here.

Are you saying the far Left wants to seed distrust and recruit these teens, or that the alt-Right wants to? If the latter, then are you saying Esquire is an alt-Right publication?

Or - neither of those but some other ideology entirely?

Jun 20, 2018
Don't forget spooooooooooorts.

If you wanna read an article about a kid who turkey hunts and hates sports, have fun with it.
To be absolutely blunt and direct to a fault... Why does different skin color hurt you soo much? You would have no issue if he was black for some reason but since he is white you lose your shit? Why exactly is that?

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2009
To be absolutely blunt and direct to a fault... Why does different skin color hurt you soo much? You would have no issue if he was black for some reason but since he is white you lose your shit? Why exactly is that?
Huh? I could care less about it. I'm just commenting on it from the perspective of that tweet. The two pictures below the cover, it seems like a troll article. It didn't seem serious.

Feb 21, 2018
Ya BHM may not have been the best time to publish this piece, don't see why they couldn't wait, Feb is the shortest month anyways.

Got about 2/3rds through it and stopped reading, it was pretty boring and honestly I don't really care about some 17 year old hick town kid.

There was no insight, kids plays video games and hangs with his friends. My only hope is he learned not to hit a women even if she hits you.

Was just boring and I had no interest to read further.

Feb 21, 2018
Ok need to correct myself, this is not the Feb issue this is the march issue, so its not on BHM.

Also its part 1 of a piece that will cover black, female, and LGTB kids as well.

Still think its a boring piece, but I guess that means white kids are just boring.

Now of course this kid is getting hated on for being white. Just being a white kid who supports the president is enough to be branded a racist, I am sure people are trying to doxxx him right now scrubbing his entire life history to see if they can catch something.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
You know, I am starting to blame over representation for this shit. People tend to associate with people like themselves. So they don't see demographic reality. The racists in the minority groups are getting emboldened in society by thinking that there are more of them then there really are. They are really good at selling their hateful message because you have a bunch of compassionate white morons who feel sorry for the racists and help them sell it.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
You know, I am starting to blame over representation for this shit. People tend to associate with people like themselves. So they don't see demographic reality. The racists in the minority groups are getting emboldened in society by thinking that there are more of them then there really are. They are really good at selling their hateful message because you have a bunch of compassionate white morons who feel sorry for the racists and help them sell it.
You think this kid is racist?

Jan 31, 2008
Taylorsville, Ky!
This is hilariously on point, there's no way they didn't know this would run them big numbers.

Side note: Why are you worried about what a completely different forum thinks of this? Why not see what bodybuilding dot com thinks of it as well? Why not look for kiwifarms' take too?
For better or worse, they are our demented offspring.

Oct 24, 2017
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
Oh he gamed the game pretty hard by signing a contract with a company who is known for shady working conditions or should I say modern slavery.

People are fucking stupid to be outraged by this? Black History Month? Who the fuck cares as if no white male is allowed on the cover at this month. Fucking entitled people.... Another reason why black history month is bullshit and black history should be normally integrated in history classes when it is chronological happening

Jan 12, 2009
Oh he gamed the game pretty hard by signing a contract with a company who is known for shady working conditions or should I say modern slavery.
So you're gonna boycott Nike now? Step in line with the rest of the left. I stopped buying Nike a long time ago.

Fyi the anthem and Asia Pacific working conditions don't mix.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
was amazed to lurk on Reset and see them shocked & frothing at the mouth that this wasn't a profile of a female POC. newsflash it's ESQUIRE MAGAZINE. what stupid white person do you think made the cover last month? are you surprised?

Esquire's Origin and Influence
The magazine’s name Esquire was inspired by a letter from Gingrich's friend Robert Klark Graham, facetiously addressing him as "Arnold Gingrich, Esquire."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Gingrich#Esquire's_Origin_and_Influence
not everything in the world needs to be woke and over-representational, maybe some things are just lame.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
Huh? I could care less about it. I'm just commenting on it from the perspective of that tweet. The two pictures below the cover, it seems like a troll article. It didn't seem serious.
Yes of course and i am sure your reaction would have been exactly the same if he was black.. "lol what a joke, must be a troll article" some people are soo far gone in judging others by skin color they dont even see anything wrong with it anymore.

Dec 3, 2018
Side note: Why are you worried about what a completely different forum thinks of this? Why not see what bodybuilding dot com thinks of it as well? Why not look for kiwifarms' take too?
What, the forum that is made up of and run by ex-GAF members that made GAF a living hell for years? Schadenfreude, obviously.

Feb 2, 2018
Resetera really is a full-blown fascist platform full of hate against groups of people. Unfortunately this hits the nail on the head and there's no better description of the site if you want to tell the truth. The site mirrors today's social media people pretty accurate. It's a pity because some guys over there a probably pretty smart but lack emotional intelligence and common sense to some extent.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
This is hilariously on point, there's no way they didn't know this would run them big numbers.

Developers/Publishers post there, but either through ignorance or actually drinking the kool-aid (like Stinkles who works on Halo), they turn a blind eye to the racism that propagates there.

It's better to inform the world of their hatred than let the cancer spread further in our entertainment.

They've also advocated for death threats against conservatives or even white people.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Developers/Publishers post there, but either through ignorance or actually drinking the kool-aid (like Stinkles who works on Halo), they turn a blind eye to the racism that propagates there.

It's better to inform the world of their hatred than let the cancer spread further in our entertainment.

They've also advocated for death threats against conservatives or even white people.
What devs post there anymore other than Stinkles? They’ve ran everyone who isn’t a male intersectional feminist, white apologist, or racist off the platform. And that is because he is clearly all three.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
Black History Month is just another example of how non-whites (particularly black ethnic groups) are allowed to establish things based solely on racial identity – while simultaneously complaining about division and alienation.
In Britain, we have things such as the "Music Of Black Origin Awards", "The National Black Police Association", and the "BBC Asian Network". Could you imagine the outrage if white equivalents existed? It's all a load of bs in my opinion.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
I'm just gonna be really blunt here, is a race war coming?

What do these assholes think they're going to achieve? What's the end goal here? Do they not realize that the more they push in this direction the more ammunition they give actual white supremacists to recruit people? What reason would you have to not be a white supremacist if you lived in a country and culture that openly hated your guts? Do they really expect the majority of white people to just suck it up and take it? Black people didn't put up with it forever and that was when it was maintained through real violence.

You don't solve racism with more racism, it's as simple as that, it's not ok to be racist against the "right" targets, it's just fucking absurd that people have got this idea into their heads.

I get a sick feeling when I think about what the long term result of this might be if the madness is not nipped in the bud.

Martin Luther King is rolling in his grave, this is not what he dreamed about, it's shameful how America has immolated the progress we made in race relations for half a century.

To be fair, maybe this all started with the racist way many white Americans treated Obama, but shame on the left for taking it and running with it, for deciding "well ok, if white people are gonna be racist we'll be racist right back"

I'll say it again, you do not fight racism with more racism.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Sep 29, 2014
I'm just gonna be really blunt here, is a race war coming?

What do these assholes think they're going to achieve? What's the end goal here? Do they not realize that the more they push in this direction the more ammunition they give actual white supremacists to recruit people? What reason would you have to not be a white supremacist if you lived in a country and culture that openly hated your guts? Do they really expect the majority of white people to just suck it up and take it? Black people didn't put up with it forever and that was when it was maintained through real violence.

You don't solve racism with more racism, it's as simple as that, it's not ok to be racist against the "right" targets, it's just fucking absurd that people have got this idea into their heads.

I get a sick feeling when I think about what the long term result of this might be if the madness is not nipped in the bud.

Martin Luther King is rolling in his grave, this is not what he dreamed about, it's shameful how America has immolated the progress we made in race relations for half a century.

To be fair, maybe this all started with the racist way many white Americans treated Obama, but shame on the left for taking it and running with it, for deciding "well ok, if white people are gonna be racist we're be racist right back"

I'll say it again, you do not fight racism with more racism.
A race war in the US would end up very poorly for anyone not in the majority, except for East/South East Asians and maybe Indians or Pakistanis. The high achieving assimilating immigrants who have moved here won’t fight the status quo that enriched them. Hell, I could see Nigerian immigrants join in on that coalition. The divide is less racial than it is cultural. It just gets portrayed that way.

Last edited: