• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ET found in landfill [Xbox troll = ban]

Cartman86

Banned
Impossible to hide this shit ahead of time. My dad somehow believes Discovery channel Bigfoot hunts when we would have heard about it ahead of time like this.

Scared.jpg

TheContact

Never considered this a myth, Al Alcorn and Nolan confirmed this a while ago but damn this is very cool to see it dug up

jond76

Banned
Its all a cover up so they can dump unsold/traded in 360 keep kinects in the landfill and not tell anyone.

Your timing is impeccable. Good luck with that tired joke.

Hopefully they don't release too much more info and save some for the documentary. I'm interested in seeing it.

Chris Kohler is on scene reporting about this. There is zero chance this is a hoax. And if it turned out tobe, he would be the first to tell about it.

He's been involved in game history and preservation for years

Anteros

Neo Member
This is great. I'm really looking forward to watching this documentary now. Hopefully it also contains a lot of insider information on what exactly happened.

A thorough, well done documentary on the video game crash is long overdue (unless there already is one that I've never heard of).

Top Bottom