• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] Bloodborne Alpha Test

Faustek

Yepp, I've been chosen. I feel special. Same way as that grilled Unicorn meat made me feel.

Haven't seen any NDA to this. Anyone else?

Edit: Maybe add the times.

The Alpha Test will be open for a limited time on the following days:
Wednesday October 1st 19:00~22:00 (CET), 18:00~21:00 (BST)
Friday October 3rd 19:00~22:00 (CET), 18:00~21:00 (BST)
Sunday October 5th 19:00~22:00 (CET), 18:00~21:00 (BST)

Before the code begging starts:

There is clearly an NDA in place and it does NOT allow passing the code to others. Either you are in or you are not. In that case, bad luck (really sorry!).

OP needs an update so that this is made clear!

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Do they email you a code? I signed up for it but I'm not a big fan of the Soul's games so I might pass it on to someone who might appreciate it more

Faustek

Do they email you a code? I signed up for it but I'm not a big fan of the Soul's games so I might pass it on to someone who might appreciate it more

Yepp, if you sign in to the beta page you get a code you can redeem....I'm not giving my away, redeemed and ready :D
Tired and excited -.-

Anyway, you need to login to the beta page, press the vouchers tab, get the code, give to a poor soul who looooves Soul's...Mantis loves it :)

US be like
crying-waterfalls.gif

but seriously. EU and JP gets it and no word on US? wtf SCEA.

Get_crazy

Banned
Btw, I've read the "beta" agreement too fast:

3. You must keep confidential all information relating to the beta software and the beta. You must not discuss the beta with anyone except us and other people taking part in the beta ("Beta Testers"). In particular, you must not discuss the beta with anyone associated with a competing videogame format or publisher, a news or information service (whether television, magazine, newspaper or otherwise) or in any online forum or chat room, other than our official beta forum. Any codes or passwords which give access to beta software or beta forums are personal to you and must not be shared with anyone else.

So I got an email last week saying I was in for my accomplishments. But I haven't gotten a code it. Also I'm in north america so I guess there will be different start times?

jiggles

Banned
What was the signup process for this? I don't remember seeing applications open, so I don't think there's any chance of me getting a go.

What was the signup process for this? I don't remember seeing applications open, so I don't think there's any chance of me getting a go.
I didn't sign up. Just got a email saying I was selected base off of my history with the franchise I think. There was a link people were using to hopefully get selected.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Thats what I get for supporting all their games .. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

Freak

Just redeemed my code :D Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
I wonder if it will have sharing enabled ?
Thanks FROMSOFT/Sony

Auctopus

Fuck. Really wish the sign up link hadn't been posted all over the internet. Got an email to say I was eligible but no code now.

I love that this game was announced in June, it's getting betas in October and will be releasing in February. More games should have such a compact schedule.

Top Bottom