• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN: Easter Sale begins today (PS3, PS Vita and Cross-Buy titles)

genbatzu

I just bought Dr. Who and the Eternity clock for 3,99€

I never watched it nor have any idea what it's about.. but it has puzzles and riddles... on the vita and only 3,99€ q_q

Enjoying Earth Defence Force on Vita tons even if it is B grade quality surprised the frame rate is decent most of the time also. Played it on 360 originally but seems more suited better portable play since you can get in a quick few missions when you have some spare time.
I've only had the chance to play the first mission and I thought it was pretty bad. I'm guessing it gets better then? Also is it just me or are the gunshots really quiet?

The_Monk

Any ps4 games on sale?

Not related to this sale, directly but Battlefield 4 and Need for Speed Rivals may be 49.99€ this weekend fellow GAFfer. Here's the link if it was not posted already:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/17/ps4-deals-landing-playstation-store-weekend/

Battlefield 4
Was €69.99 / $99.95 / £54.99 Now €49.99 / $69.95 / £39.99

Need For
Was €69.99 / $99.95 / £54.99 Now €49.99 / $69.95 / £39.99

I know It might not be a good deal, sorry!

MLH

Looks like the Easter sale has ended but now Persona 4 Golden is on sale for £14.99 (£13.49 PS+) under the price drops section.
I already own physical copy but the digital version is more desirable to me.

Got Earth Defense Force 2017 as well before the sale ended, never played the series before but its niche following seems to like it.

Top Bottom