• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN MARCH SALE - PS+ Double Discounts & More - 370+ items!

black070

This sale reminded me I purchased Odin Sphere so decided to finally start it up having just completed Horizon and boy is it a beauty.

Bishop89

Anyone played Hard Reset - Bishop, was it you or Black070 who bought it a few months ago? I didn't like their Shadow Warrior remake all that much, but I prefer the style and look of Hard Reset.
I had bought it a few months ago. Didn't get THAT far into it to be honest but I thought what I had played was fun.

Old school fps and cyberpunky so I'm a bit bias lol

Lindsaymv

adventures of mana.

Impressions guys?

I haven't played it so grain of salt, but what I basically heard was that it is a very faithful remake of the original gameboy game, warts and all, meaning that it's a bit archaic in its systems but is a good looking game with some old school charm if that's what you're into. If you're a fan of the original I'd say it's a no brainer.

Lindsaymv

Weighing up:

The Witness
Monster World pre-order
Cluster Truck
Valkyria Chronicles
Inside
Guacamelee Upgrade

I wouldn't get all of them, but ideally enough to make a dent in my "Spend 75 get 15" plan.
I kinda feel like I've seen and heard so much about Inside that I wouldn't get anything out of it, while Valkyria Chronicles I really want to like but strategy games tend to stress me out with all the customisation that I bounce off them like 2 hours in... 2 bucks for an excuse to replay Guacamelee with new content is a steal though, the easiest decision I'll make all year.

Alternatively, I could take the theoretical 75 that I'll spend this month On PSN and just buy Persona 5 physical when it comes... I've sworn off new releases due to being poor but Persona is love. Sorry for the rant, I'm suddenly poor this month and having to weigh up more than usual!

Klart

Weighing up:

The Witness
Monster World pre-order
Cluster Truck
Valkyria Chronicles
Inside
Guacamelee Upgrade

I wouldn't get all of them, but ideally enough to make a dent in my "Spend 75 get 15" plan.
I kinda feel like I've seen and heard so much about Inside that I wouldn't get anything out of it, while Valkyria Chronicles I really want to like but strategy games tend to stress me out with all the customisation that I bounce off them like 2 hours in... 2 bucks for an excuse to replay Guacamelee with new content is a steal though, the easiest decision I'll make all year.

Alternatively, I could take the theoretical 75 that I'll spend this month On PSN and just buy Persona 5 physical when it comes... I've sworn off new releases due to being poor but Persona is love. Sorry for the rant, I'm suddenly poor this month and having to weigh up more than usual!

It's spend 50 (Euro), get 10 (Euro). Or do you have a different currency?

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
If I hadn't bought Horizon I'd be all over Hitman but I can only afford about 1 game every few months.

#familyfirst

Intel_89

Was a bit interested in Caladrius Blaze but as I understand it's view on women and objectification of them is really horrible and I won't support that kind of developers.
Will put my money in other games instead.

There're also two dudes who get somewhat naked so it's ok (maybe?). I understand your motives but you'll missing out on a great game 'sugar coated' with over sexualized characters.

ffvorax

At the end I stopped myself and buyed only the PSPlus annual (I had to renew it this month), and from the discounts No Man's Sky (16€ yay!)

I think it's enough for the wait of Persona 5 next month! :D

After finishing P5 I will start again to buy loot of stuff... I must resist right now.

Lindsaymv

It's spend 50 (Euro), get 10 (Euro). Or do you have a different currency?

Ah sorry, yeah on the New Zealand store it's 75/15. Although I live in Germany these days for physical and I also buy from the US store from time to time so I'm all over the place as far a currencies.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Weighing up:

The Witness
Monster World pre-order
Cluster Truck
Valkyria Chronicles
Inside
Guacamelee Upgrade

Buy valkyria chronicles. Amazing game and it really isnt overwelming in terms of customisation, the game is super fun

Benedict

There're also two dudes who get somewhat naked so it's ok (maybe?). I understand your motives but you'll missing out on a great game 'sugar coated' with over sexualized characters.

Probably, but as a father of three daughters this is not something I can play with a good conscience and worry what kind of message a game like this sends.

Tizoc

Gonna grab me 1 year of Plus next week and see what's on sale that'd interest me.
At the most I'd grab Wonder Boy or Parappa.

There's a Ubisoft sale I noticed tonight as well. Not much of interest for me personally, although Rayman Legends and AC: Black Flag for £8 each is decent. I think RS Siege was £16 and Watch Dogs 2 was £30.

Top Bottom