• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN SALE - 300+ items - 'Only on PlayStation' sale - Nioh, Gravity rush 2, TLG &

MrS

Banned
only one i might be interested in is Nioh but £20 is too much. if it ever goes below £10 then i might get it.
It's one of the best games released this year. £20 is a bargain my friend.

WipEout Omega Collection is an essential PS4 game too. Don't sleep on it.

PantsuJo

There are some good PS2 classics on sale: Rogue Galaxy, Everybody Golf, Kinetica...

How is the emulation? Are they locked in 4:3?

Uthred

If they hadnt announced Nioh for the PC I'd definitely jump on it, 40 quid for the game and season pass seems pretty good.

Redders

Anyone think Uncharted 4 will go any lower soonish? Can see it's been £15.49 before in March and it's currently at £15.99, pretty tempted to purchase.

ffvorax

Anyone think Uncharted 4 will go any lower soonish? Can see it's been £15.49 before in March and it's currently at £15.99, pretty tempted to purchase.

I think its already pretty low... maybe on christmas? If 6£ are really worth the wait... at the worst it will be again at the same price.

Jacknapes

My poor wallet. Trying to save for Christmas, sales like this don't help. Might just wait and see what's on at the holiday sale and spend any PSN credit i get.

Bishop89

Is Guilty Gear a good fighting game for genre noobs? Is this that gorgeous fake 2D one I see in gifs all the time?
It has probably the most engaging tutorial in a fighting game I've ever seen, and there's a fighting "mode" which makes it simple to pull of crazy combos/special attacks.

But just like any game out there, a pro will school you easily.

Surfside

Banned
Damn i bought Bloodborne just two days ago :/

No Blazblue on sale argh. But Nioh, let's see how much of a discount it has.

JP

Dammit, I'm really starting to hate this practice of constant sales. Seriously, it's going to be an absolute nightmare over Christmas and New Year. I could so easily never buy another PS4 game and I'd still have a massive backlog when the PS5 was launched.

There are games in this one that I'd quite like to buy because of the price but I'm going to be strong and hold out for the crazy sales that are inevitably on the way.

oni-link

Dammit, I'm really starting to hate this practice of constant sales. Seriously, it's going to be an absolute nightmare over Christmas and New Year. I could so easily never buy another PS4 game and I'd still have a massive backlog when the PS5 was launched.

There are games in this one that I'd quite like to buy because of the price but I'm going to be strong and hold out for the crazy sales that are inevitably on the way.

There will probably be a Halloween sale for you to worry about before we get around to worrying about Christmas and New Year :p

Plum

I was tempted to buy TLoU again despite having it on disc to better motivate me to finish my second playthrough. Issue is, my dogs tore apart the original case and I hate rebuying a game digitally without being able to sell the original copy.

Eh, think I'll just Oxenfree and Driveclub instead. I'll maybe pick up Resi 4 despite it being full price still, by the time it's on sale Mario/Wolfenstein will be close and I won't want to play.

JMY86

Oh wow this sale has everything I want, hope they do something similar in NA soon. Looking for sales on Horizon, Driveclub Bikes, Wipeout, Ni/Oh and Final Fantasy XV

That would be great but I wouldn't count on it EU almost always has way better sales than NA.

Bishop89

Only titles i'd probably pick is Gravity Rush 2, Nioh & War of the Monsters (though im not sure if that has aged well at all!!)

I do want The Last Guardian but i sort of want that physical

Got the Nioh DLC already, and debating whether to get TLOU, The Order or TLG as well.

Or perhaps i should get Horizon instead since I already played TLOU almost to the end at original release?

Got the Nioh DLC already, and debating whether to get TLOU, The Order or TLG as well.

Or perhaps i should get Horizon instead since I already played TLOU almost to the end at original release?
If you didn't know, the complete edition for Horizon is coming out in December. Otherwise, yeah, go for Horizon.

Catvoca

Banned
Bought Everybody's Tennis for the PSP/Vita while it's on sale and it's so much fun! It's a proper RPG with fun pick up and play tennis mechanics, I'd really recommend it! Scratching that same Golf Story itch for me (though with less interesting writing and challenges)

FDC1

New sale is poping right now on the EU stores: RE7 30€, Prey 25€, Dead Rising Trilogy 20€, Dark Souls 3 25€. More to come...

Top Bottom