• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN Sale - Ubisoft 30th Anniversary Sale, digital titles + Star Ocean: IaF (5)

Tizoc

Everybody get Rayman Legends already, it's a great and fun 2D platformer with great couch/offline co-op.

Everybody get Rayman Legends already, it's a great and fun 2D platformer with great couch/offline co-op.

The artwork is gorgeous too. I loved origins but legends has a really nice art direction, somehow they improved. I like the level design.more too actually, flows better

Codiox

Curious about this too, though I'm a bit burnt out by open world games

Saw some post patch reviews and they say the framerate is now "ok", but still not great but playable. it also says doesn't crashes so much anymore. But the pop in is still bad. I'm giving it a pass and just get assassins creed freedom cry.

Abylim

Thoughts on The Crew? Looking for a game like Need for Speed Most Wanted. Driveclub didnt really scratch my itch =\

Catvoca

Banned
How is asscreed unity these days on ps4?
Curious about this too, though I'm a bit burnt out by open world games

I've played a little bit. The performance issues are mostly fixed, it seemed to run fine, and exploring revolutionary France is cool but other than that it's the most Ubisoft-ass open world game you can get. I dropped it after like 3 or 4 hours. Still, If I hadn't played so many other AC games I probably would have dug it.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i ended up buying watch dogs again. bought it physical when it came out but want to replay it before the 2nd game comes out. i had a few £ in my playstation and amazon account so just using up spare change.

the only other game i was interested in was syndicate but not sure if it's worth it.

Lindsaymv

Never played any of the Ubisoft open-world-formula games, do any of them stand head and shoulders above the rest? I heard good things about Syndicate...How does FarCry compare?

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I do want Trackmania and AC Syndicate at those prices but you just fucking KNOW they'll be free on Plus or Gold some time in the next 6-9 months. Ubisoft put most of their games on the free services eventually.

AC 2
AC 3
AC 4
Rayman Origins
Rayman Legends
Child of Light
Valiant Hearts
The Crew
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 3
Crysis 2
Crysis 3
Rayman
Outland
Scott Pilgrim
Beyond G&E HD

Basically, if you wait long enough, a Ubi game you want will end up free.

ty_hot

I do want Trackmania and AC Syndicate at those prices but you just fucking KNOW they'll be free on Plus or Gold some time in the next 6-9 months. Ubisoft put most of their games on the free services eventually.

AC 2
AC 3
AC 4
Rayman Origins
Rayman Legends
Child of Light
Valiant Hearts
The Crew
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 3
Crysis 2
Crysis 3
Rayman
Outland
Scott Pilgrim
Beyond G&E HD

Basically, if you wait long enough, a Ubi game you want will end up free.

Ouch. I bought AC4 yesterday (well, this one I missed the free edition as I got a ps4 a few months ago, so buying is fine) but also AC Unity (guess that one is going soon for free somewhere lol). Didnt know Ubi was like this. I will then hold and not get Watch Dogs (not gonna play the second, so no rush for the first) and Far Cry 4 (even though 15€ is too much).

Im thinking about selling my Destiny Special Edition and complete some more € and get Rainbow Six, for sure I will enjoy it much more.

ty_hot

One question, I have PS+ on my Brazilian account. If I login in my Spanish account in the same PS4, can I have the plus discount? (i guess no). But if I buy it, I can still play it on the BR account, right? (I guess yes). Also, are DLCs region locked? (i guess yes).

no-yes-yes?

Bishop89

Ouch. I bought AC4 yesterday (well, this one I missed the free edition as I got a ps4 a few months ago, so buying is fine) but also AC Unity (guess that one is going soon for free somewhere lol). Didnt know Ubi was like this. I will then hold and not get Watch Dogs (not gonna play the second, so no rush for the first) and Far Cry 4 (even though 15€ is too much).

Im thinking about selling my Destiny Special Edition and complete some more € and get Rainbow Six, for sure I will enjoy it much more.
I wouldn't hold your breathe, most of those are from last gen, and some didn't go on plus (rayman legends).

The Last of Us Remastered (€15)

...that is the one and only new deal this week unless they add more games in the coming hours.

This is the lowest price ever for the game. Last lowest was €18 on PS+ (€20 for others).

decaf

One question, I have PS+ on my Brazilian account. If I login in my Spanish account in the same PS4, can I have the plus discount? (i guess no). But if I buy it, I can still play it on the BR account, right? (I guess yes). Also, are DLCs region locked? (i guess yes).

no-yes-yes?
No, yes, yes.

I assume for DLC being region locked you mean using DLC from one region with a game from another. No, as they are different SKUs.

Bishop89

The Last of Us Remastered (€15)

...that is the one and only new deal this week unless they add more games in the coming hours.

This is the lowest price ever for the game. Last lowest was €18 on PS+ (€20 for others).
Wish this had a + price but it's still cheap enough for me, bought!

It's ridiculous how much more items are continuously on sale in the EU store versus the NA store. It seems like every week I see these threads with hundreds of discounted titles meanwhile in NA everyone just waits for the flash sale that has been largely hit and miss every month.

bigDave

It's ridiculous how much more items are continuously on sale in the EU store versus the NA store. It seems like every week I see these threads with hundreds of discounted titles meanwhile in NA everyone just waits for the flash sale that has been largely hit and miss every month.

are you serious?

in EU we only have these discounts, and almost all the time half of the games were already discounted in every sales.

In NA you have flash sales AND these, plus much other.

Lol at least you guys actually have good discounts.

PSN sales separated by region...

GLyDfHl.png

Tempted to get Far CryPrimal at 18 quid.
It's been a quite a few months since I've played an open world game and I've enjoyed FC4 and FC3 quite a bit.

GeeTeeCee

Is it worth to buy the AC Syndicate season pass over the Jack the Ripper DLC?

I did (but I haven't played any of the extra content yet). I figured that even though The Last Maharajah and The Long Night are both considerably less substantial than the Ripper DLC it was still worth it to pick them up at the same time.

Bishop89

The Last Of Us sale I think finishes tonight or tomorrow. Last chance to grab it for cheap.

Then in a couple of days the other live sales are ending (new ones expected then)

I'm eyeing Hyper Light Drifter for £9.99 and ABZU for £11.49, but I'm hesitating because I know they'll be cheaper in a few months time, maybe even during the Christmas sales. Plus the latter is only a couple of hours long.

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (€29) / Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (Vita) (€16)
The Witness (€22)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst (€25)
Enter the Gungeon (€8)
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR (€13)
Dirt Rally (€35)
Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 (€15)
This War of Mine: The Little Ones (€12)
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (€20)
Battleborn (€20)
Shadow of the Beast (€8)
Sherlock Holmes : The Devil's Daughter (€30)
Just Cause 3 (€25)
GTA V (€40)
Goat Simulator (€5)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Bundle (€40) (Seperately €25)
Lumo (€9)
Gal Gun (€25)
Firewatch (€12)
F1 2016 (€45)
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture (€10)
Sniper Elite 3 (€12)
Star Wars Battlefront (€20)
SOMA (€14)
The King of Fighters XIV (€39)
The Technomancer (€30)
The Telltale Games Collection (€25)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (€10)
Unravel (€10)
Bound (€10)

Bishop89

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (€29) / Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (Vita) (€16)
The Witness (€22)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst (€25)
Enter the Gungeon (€8)
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR (€13)
Dirt Rally (€35)
Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 (€15)
This War of Mine: The Little Ones (€12)
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (€20)
Battleborn (€20)
Shadow of the Beast (€8)
Sherlock Holmes : The Devil's Daughter (€30)
Just Cause 3 (€25)
GTA V (€40)
Goat Simulator (€5)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Bundle (€40) (Seperately €25)
Lumo (€9)
Gal Gun (€25)
Firewatch (€12)
F1 2016 (€45)
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture (€10)
Sniper Elite 3 (€12)
Star Wars Battlefront (€20)
SOMA (€14)
The King of Fighters XIV (€39)
The Technomancer (€30)
The Telltale Games Collection (€25)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (€10)
Unravel (€10)
Bound (€10)
Can't believe how expensive the Marvel alliance games are even with the discount...

Carmageddon, Monkey Island full series, uncharted 4, tmnt also on sale.

Not sure what "theme" it is this fortnight but looks like take 2 sale + something

Top Bottom