• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

Smasher89

I just got mine. They have a terms & conditions page in the e-mail (which sent me to an invalid page, well done promotions/marketing team), but I found the actual page by googling.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/march-cashback/

I'm currently searching through it to see if it actually states the redeemed content/funds will be revoked or removed after a period of time, but not seeing anything.

Though to be on the safe side, the e-mail did state as a closing line as others have pointed out, so I guess I'll find something to spend it on in April:

Go back a few pages in this thread, it was discussed and the answer was that
you only need to use the code, the money is counted as real money, meaning doesnt expire

Z..

Just got it. Portugal.

Went for Metal Slug XX. Not sure what to do with that extra cent.
=/

Got my voucher code last night.
Why would the email have wording to try and spook people to spend the money before end of April?

This whole cash back promotion has been a mess.

TNH853

i am very stupid. i use gmail and i never noticed that there is an "add´s" tap on the top. thats where my mail whent. the add´s section is not the same as junk, thats what tricked me up.

Still though, why does my email say I need to spend it by the end of the month?

Cus the email was prepared to be sent before the Ask Playstation employee answered. It was mostly confusing redeeming the voucher time limit with spending it. No way a credit added to a wallet by any means could be expired.

joanot

No code for me...yet

Haven´t received the confirmation mail either.

I pre-ordered Horizon, Im a PSN user from 2006, I had even subscribed to Sony's newsletter...They aren't even spamming my mail ^^´

I have never received anything from them, no betas, nothing. Guess I'll have to contact support later today.

tzare

i received the confirmation email, but no code yet.
Spain here.
If we do not have to spend right now i will probably wait for future sales. Only tempted by TR right now, but i am sure will be on sale in the future again

LAA

Got the code yesterday, wasn't sure what to use it on, but seeing The Sexy Brutale doing well.... leaning towards that.

Ludens

Banned
Contacted the support after they told me to wait until 10th, now they told me "Ehy, you are eligible since you spent 59€ on March, now wait until 17th".
I mean, really Sony? You did a check on my account, stated I spent 59€ and the best you can do is saying me to wait another week?

No code for me...yet

Haven´t received the confirmation mail either.

I pre-ordered Horizon, Im a PSN user from 2006, I had even subscribed to Sony's newsletter...They aren't even spamming my mail ^^´

I have never received anything from them, no betas, nothing. Guess I'll have to contact support later today.

wasnt horizon 49.99?

invisibleB

Neo Member
Hi all so back again regarding when voucher must be redeemed and spent! as some of us have had the email and it says "The voucher code must be redeemed and spent by 30 April 2017"

Asked ps uk support again and they had this to say

"Don't worry I have had it confirmed that you will not need to spend it by the end of April, only need to have it redeemed ^ES"

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/851799513882931200

my tweet
https://twitter.com/1invisibleB/status/851798811911606272

confirmed with them again by saying "Thank guys ill pass this on to all who have been asking me :) &post in forums. So if did get removed from wallet they would be covered yes?"

They Replied: "Perfect! Yes don't worry it won't! ^ES"

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/851800979561426945

Your friendly neighborhood superhero out :p

Laranja

Hi all so back again regarding when voucher must be redeemed and spent! as some of us have had the email and it says "The voucher code must be redeemed and spent by 30 April 2017"

Asked ps uk support again and they had this to say

"Don't worry I have had it confirmed that you will not need to spend it by the end of April, only need to have it redeemed ^ES"

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/851799513882931200

my tweet
https://twitter.com/1invisibleB/status/851798811911606272

confirmed with them again by saying "Thank guys ill pass this on to all who have been asking me :) &post in forums. So if did get removed from wallet they would be covered yes?"

They Replied: "Perfect! Yes don't worry it won't! ^ES"

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/851800979561426945

Your friendly neighborhood superhero out :p

Thanks for that!

I think I'll wait a few weeks (or months) since there's enough on my plate at the moment, I'm glad someone was able to put this issue to rest.

haikira

What's the status for UK users around here getting confirmation?

Haven't got any form of confirmation yet, either by email, or on the console.

I looked through my purchase confirmations for March, and I should be eligible from just buying Mass Effect Andromeda alone.

broony

I looked through my purchase confirmations for March, and I should be eligible from just buying Mass Effect Andromeda alone.

UK user here. Bought Horizon and the BF1 season pass right at the end of February, got a notification email last week saying I was getting the money soon, got my £10 voucher Monday this week.

LancePrime

Neo Member

I'm in the UK and got an email with the code Monday evening, used the voucher to buy Sexy Brutale

Taker666

UK here and same.

Maybe try changing and verifying a new email address.

I stopped getting emails from Sony Europe last July/August (outside of receipts which don't actually come from the eu/uk side of sony).I changed and verified my new email over the weekend just in case that might unstick things and I got the voucher yesterday(despite no previous notification that I had qualified).

In fact I just got an email today saying

"welcome to PlayStation Vr ..You've now had your first experience of virtual reality."....despite having had my Playstation VR since launch.

If anyone has stopped getting emails I'd suggest and email change and verification.It seems to have spurred the emails into action again.

FDC1

I put it there too in case it interests some people:

There are a few new games in sale today:

Kingdom Heart 2.8 39,99€
Nioh 39,99€ (59,99€ for deluxe edition)
Ghost Recon Wildlands 49,99€ (79,99€ for gold edition)
I Am Setsuna 23,99€
Livelock 7,99€
Black Ops 3 27,99€ (48,99€ for deluxe edition)

joanot

Sony's support confirmed being run by monkeys.

I contacted them yesterday explaining that I had no code yet even though I had preordered Horizon Zero Dawn, got an email today from them saying that my preorder was made on the 27th so I was not eligible for the voucher and they even linked me the promotion bases where it clearly states that preordering Horizon before the promotion started is included lol.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Maybe try changing and verifying a new email address.

I stopped getting emails from Sony Europe last July/August (outside of receipts which don't actually come from the eu/uk side of sony).I changed and verified my new email over the weekend just in case that might unstick things and I got the voucher yesterday(despite no previous notification that I had qualified).

In fact I just got an email today saying

"welcome to PlayStation Vr ..You’ve now had your first experience of virtual reality."....despite having had my Playstation VR since launch.

If anyone has stopped getting emails I'd suggest and email change and verification.It seems to have spurred the emails into action again.

Changed my email, guess ill have to wait and see what happens

Ludens

Banned
Still nothing for me :S
I changed my mail using the gmail trick, let's see if it works. For now, anyway, no mails.

Top Bottom