• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eugenie Bouchard is lonely and looking for a man

Bullet Club

Could it be you, [vis_name][/vis_name]?

She's a tennis player, for those that haven't heard of her.

Bullet Club's rating:

Confident - Nope
Funny - Debatable
Stylish - Are hoodies stylish?
179cm or taller - Yay, I qualify for one. By a couple of centimetres.

Oh well, I can still check out her pics.

Greedings

I qualify, but she's Australian right?

I don't know if I could deal with the accent, and all those dumb words they use.

HarryKS

She's not a top, top player because she didn't dedicate herself entirely to the sport.

It's not all bad though, she probably makes more from the side-gigs than on the court. Talented though.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Confident: I post on NeoGAF, how much more confident could a man possibly be?
Funny: It surely is sufficient if I can laugh about myself?
Stylish: I have a great wardrobe of jeans and t-shirts of which I always take the item from the top of the stack to look glorious, of course. How could one be more stylish?
179cm or taller: If my ego accounts for 10 additional cms, then again, count me in.

I think she does not meet my primary criterion though, unfortunately:
- Be the fantastic person I am married to.

So, even though we have established I perfectly fit her criteria, she will have to work a bit on herself :(.

LOL Bullet Club Bullet Club I'm happily married thank you very much and in all honesty she doesn't quite necessarily measure up to my wife either. But as someone who has met her numerous times with my wife and kids at various tennis events I can tell you now that the reason she's single has a lot to do with her attitude. She's quite the firecracker and can rub people the wrong way with her short temper.

179cm? You gotta be kidding me, I'm only 20.

lol

giphy.gif

manfestival

She is OK but her sister is much better. Was recently talking to a japanese pro tennis player though. Think I rather have that over a blonde.

MastAndo

Gold Member
I got the height covered, and am currently training hard to improve in the other three areas. Basically, I'm in. I'll let you know how it goes, boys!

Ovek

7Member7
She forgot one bullet point though:
  • Even though i'm already filthy rich. You must also be filthy rich.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Both girls love to show their bodies off on Instagram.

By default i would consider that not a serious option because it screams the need for vapid validity and vanity.

But for a date/restaurant/homestretch, well yeah ofcourse.

Yoshi Yoshi does not count though, as he is a German dino. And yes, that is stereotypical. But given my country of origin, i am allowed to make that comment, as can he about me. :)

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
@Yoshi does not count though, as he is a German dino. And yes, that is stereotypical. But given my country of origin, i am allowed to make that comment, as can he about me. :)
That is, unless I call you a Holländer!

MC Safety

She dated a fan who made her a bet about the Super Bowl. That seems like a cool thing to do.

She's okay in my book. I hope she finds someone right good.

cryptoadam

Banned
Could it be you, [vis_name][/vis_name]?

She's a tennis player, for those that haven't heard of her.

Bullet Club's rating:

Confident - Nope
Funny - Debatable
Stylish - Are hoodies stylish?
179cm or taller - Yay, I qualify for one. By a couple of centimetres.

Oh well, I can still check out her pics.

As a tennis player just think of the strength in her forearms and her grip. If she can handle a racket you know what else she can handle amrite :)....

Tesseract

Banned
she's pretty hawt, i need to page her on my telephone

no 'must be shredded' requirement is pretty meh tho

Last edited:
If she specifies height, can I specify bigger tits?

Dude. It's about 5'8" Average height for an American male is 5'9" or 5'10" That's pretty reasonable. At least she's honest. We all have our assumed deal-breakers, and height happens to be one of hers.

Top Bottom