• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Gold Member
Well... I did back Portugal before they even played in this tournament and they are getting through each round.

They're going to win this tournament without winning in 90 minutes aren't they?

Shito

Is their previous match really considered a draw though?
I thought it only applied to matches decided by penalties, not the ones where one team wins during the overtime.

Mory Dunz

What a bad game and waste of almost 3 hours for a neutral. Ah well.

this Gaf salt cant be good for my blood pressure, you guys are going to kill me :(

tumblr_n45mt8V8441qmj3m3o1_250.gif

Oersted

Well... I did back Portugal before they even played in this tournament and they are getting through each round.

They're going to win this tournament without winning in 90 minutes aren't they?

The final opponent gonna get disqualified

oti

Banned
I told ya come to the dark side

Serious talk, it's kinda hard for me to root for Portugal. There's something very arrogant about this team. Maybe it's just Ronaldo, I don't know. I don't follow football though so what do I know. 🙆

Berto

Sorry guys, this is for the trucks of bad luck and injustiça Portugal had to endure all its history. We deserve to win this damnit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Renato was man of the match again. Bayern must be happy

Is Portugal going to win the championship with every damn game drawn at 90 minutes?

It would honestly be interesting if they managed to win the next two matches by penalties with 0:0 a.e.t., this could possibly start shaking up the rules for once. Football meta got too stale

eFKac

Nawalka better be gone after this tournament. Fucking piece of shit.

Ehh not really, he managed to build what is probably our best team in a long time, and best result in a Euro ever.

We're just a mediocre team because we lack a good midfield that could provide solid opportunities for Lewandowski who is otherwise useless as this Euro has proven.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm portugueses and celebrating, but our team is shit and our matches were all shit, no point in not admiting that :p

oh deffinately, ive said it many times we are playing like a joke. But this salt is not "this team plays badly" salt, its "this team killed my dog, spat in my sister's face and stole my car, and ronaldo kicks babies in practice and shoots homeless people for gun" salt which is actually kind of amazing to see.

I guess its like clubs salt, but I had never seen it on a international level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom