• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer - Final Fantasy 16's exclusivity is a mess

Thirty7ven

Banned
I can count the number of people who complained about Sony buying insomniac on 0 fingers. Increasing first party studios is good.

Didn’t say otherwise. People complaining about timed exclusives or paid exclusives are babies that’s all. The choice to buy one system and not the other is just that, a choice, live with it and stop complaining.

Last edited:

Nehezir

Banned
Players will play the game when they can afford to. If they want to play it at launch those players are going to own the platform to do so. Exclusivity isn't a new practice....especially in the entertainment industry. TV Shows/Sporting Events/Movies all have exclusivity and I have a hard time understanding why people have an issue with this when it comes to games.
probably just never thought about it.

And I would still say it's a garbage practice.

DonJimbo

a console that has a SSD and 10tf starting at 399 is overpriced? Damn son.
And son ?
399 bucks for a digital console for a collector like me is not interesting
10tf and SSD are good no complains but damn where are the games ?
Till when I have to wait to see Games that give me the feeling of next gen and the wow effect so my fingers get the need to touch the dualsense ?

I'm waiting begrudgingly because of dumb deals. Whats so hard about letting people buy third party games across all main consoles and PC?

DJT123

Didn’t say otherwise. People complaining about timed exclusives or paid exclusives are babies that’s all. The choice to buy one system and not the other is just that, a choice, live with it and stop complaining.
We'll complain all we like. Timed exclusives suck and should never be a reason for PC gamers to "buy a (shit) system" to play them.
Nah, I can wait. Patience is a virtue.
Me too. Like FF, couldn't give a fuck less about PlayStation. Happy to wait.

Last edited:
Top Bottom