• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer: Leaked PS4 Slim is legit (bootup video)

Neoxon

rPNCqww.gif

Fledz

I don't get why people are so adamant that it definitely can't be real, as if technology doesn't get better. "They can't make it smaller, it's impossible!". Sure, but so was having effectively a supercomputer with a 5 inch screen in your hands about 20 years ago.

So, now I wonder, what has changed internally, smaller APU or better fans, less power consumptions and all that. You could see the white LED of the PS4 in the video.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Team fake got emphatically dunked on. Still don't get why people were so quick to assume fake. I think it looks pretty good, prefer it over my OG PS4 but I'll wait on a Neo.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Anyone know what TV model that is? Screen is showing 1080p 60fps, so if it's a 4K TV the console might not have an upscaler.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Potentially Sony could be making the slim look a little more "budget" by choice, so that the Neo looks more premium by comparison?

Just spitballin' here

Jonboy

Might as well just go ahead and leak the Neo now as well.

Potentially Sony could be making the slim look a little more "budget" by choice, so that the Neo looks more premium by comparison?

Just spitballin' here

That's exactly what I think is happening. The Slim is going to be aggressively priced, imo.

Top Bottom