• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ever find a sex toy on the side of the road?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sorry for the necrobump - but it's been like 11 months since this happens, and I still think about this almost every day when I walk past this spot.

I still wonder if it was one of my coworkers that picked it up lol

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Sorry for the necrobump - but it's been like 11 months since this happens, and I still think about this almost every day when I walk past this spot.

Yeah. I’m sure it was one of your ‘coworkers’. Who just happened to accidentally leave it at your house in the bathroom cabinet.

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

Look dude just mind your own business. It doesn't matter if I picked it up or what I did with it.

Fuck.

Kagey K

Banned
Her name was Ashley, we had a good time but it only lasted a few hundred miles, then I dropped her off at a rest stop tired, and worn out.

Hopefully she found a shower before the next guy found her. 😅

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Never buy PVC toys, the chemicals will burn you. Probably why it was left in the street, no that thing will not be burning my ass again.

Last edited:

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
A more interesting question is "Have you ever used a sex toy you found on the side of the road?"

chixdiggit

Years ago I had a delivery job. For a week I noticed something on the corner of the road that I had to turn on probably 15+ times a day. I tried making out what it was and thought it might be a dead animal.
Turns out it was a life like rubber vagina complete with hair.
Me and a co-worker had a good chuckle about it and decided to pick it up with a plastic bag and place it inside another co-workers fuel door of his car.
Days passed when he finally told us how he went to gas station to fuel up, opened the fuel door, picked it up with his bare hands, realized what it was and threw it in front of someone else pumping gas at the time.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
A more interesting question is "Have you ever used a sex toy you found on the side of the road?"

My fiends put a giant dildo in my bag before I boarded a flight. Bigger than my arm and I got quite the fright. I’m waiting for it all to blow over then I might sleep with one of their wives.

Artoris

Gold Member
Whenever I find a sex toy I wash it and sell it at a car boot sale

for some reason they don't let me in any more

Top Bottom