• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everwild – Eternals Trailer – Xbox Games Showcase July

Kamina

Golden Boy
giphy.gif

Havoc2049

Very little hype. Looks like something I probably wouldn't even try and I'm a big Xbox and Sea of Thieves fan. Rare still showed very little of the game and just like after the first trailer, I'm still in the dark about what type of game this is.

McCarth

Easily the best looking game of the show, but I agree with everyone else here, no clue what type of game it is.

It also screams 2022 at the earliest.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Another notihng reveal what is the genre, is it a platformer, is it action game, is it animal crossing type game, strategy etc.

So far very disappointed with the conference
So much this. Why should I care about the game? Who is coming up with this flawed marketing?

Bartski

Gold Member
Prettiest thing of the show but gives me a strong sense of you-can-play-it-in-coop downer incoming

jonnyp

The only good thing about the event. There is something so beautiful about masterfully animated cell shaded graphics. But no gameplay of course, I'm starting to think MS doesn't understand what the word means anymore.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Xbox one version removed
  • Everwild (Xbox Game Studios – Rare).Inspired by the beauty of the natural world around us, Everwild is a brand-new game in development from Rare where unique and unforgettable experiences await in a natural and magical world. Play as an Eternal as you explore and build bonds with the world around you. Everwild will be available on Xbox Series X, Windows 10 PC and Xbox Game Pass.

Xplainin

Banned
I have been off the Rare train for awhile, but others dig their games. I couldn't be bothered by Sea if Thieves, yet it gone huge.
I can see the same thing with Everwild. Not my thing, but others will love it.
Just give us some of your platformer pedigree.

Aion002

Pisses-me off how Sony dropped the ball and crap over so many projects, especially their exclusives in the last-gen...
It will come.... I think.

Michel Ancel takes time to make games. Also, on PS4, Sony didn't cancel the release of any announced game... If i remember correctly.

Top Bottom