• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everwild in development hell?

Well, considering the state Halo Infinite was going to launch in, and that this game has been in development for 5 years, yet they have no idea how it's going to play, it's obvious Phil is not a good manager. He's a good PR man, but God has he dropped the ball on managing studios. It's really why I have little faith in the newer Bethesda titles. This drought for 2021, even though they had very little output at the end of last gen, just confirms it.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Calling it an average game is laughable, it's the lowest bottom of the garbage bin of gaming right now and should be always known as the worst game of last generation and this current generation. It makes Anthem a GOTY game.
hb7f5Uj.jpg

81qCv0QIZiL._SL1500_.jpg

81Ia39LcJuL._SL1500_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess everyone has their own perspective on things, but the only thing the article talks about is what we already knew. Early on Rare didn't know what kind of game Everwild was going to be.. in 2019. And they lost their creative director around the same time. I for one am shocked at this news. Development hell is certainly a stretch. The game may not come out this year, which is about the only plausible takeaway and nothing more.

Top Bottom