• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every day I drive past this house and think 'why'

cormack12

Gold Member
Each day the monkeys are moved round, he doesn't have the vote labour sign at the moment but the chimps are moved. They have those weird teddies hanging off the tree as well at the moment. Can't decide if it's to piss the neighbours off or they're just eccentric....

v9QoCGQ.png

Literally about 12 of these

Monkey_Keel.jpg

Last edited:

Shifty

I'll go with 50/50 eccentricity/trolling the neighbours since it's a british lawn installation. We've both loonies and grumpy fucks aplenty.

Steal one
That's the point where you realise the gorilla isn't a statue, it's just very patient.

I'm surprised there isn't a Twitter outrage over this. I mean this is in the same country where people were triggered by a chocolate duck:
I give this cheap shot a 3/10

Last edited:
There's a house near me that makes me do the same. I took a picture of it years ago but can't find it.

Basically, the owner has a gate to enter the front garden and a path to the front door, except there's no fencing around it or the garden at all. It's literally like this:

PtRijiu.png

There's a house near me that makes me do the same. I took a picture of it years ago but can't find it.

Basically, the owner has a gate to enter the front garden and a path to the front door, except there's no fencing around it or the garden at all. It's literally like this:

PtRijiu.png

Grieves

They painted the bird table in the front garden as well.

She also has a pink car. You can see it behind the silver one.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future

PtRijiu.png
That's just passive aggressive telling your neighbour that it is your path and to stop fucking using it.

waxer

Doesn't really matter nowadays. All that will happen if you complain is they will say they have autistic kid and that's only thing that makes them happy and you will get slaughtered on social media.

Top Bottom