• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Analysis Game Dev Every Spider-Man Suit From Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales & Spider-Man Explained

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019

On this episode of WIRED's Each and Every, Gavin Goulden, an art director at Insomniac Games, breaks down every Spider-Man suit featured in Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4 and PS5. Watch as Gavin explains the origins of Miles' Bodega Cat Suit, Peter's Spider Armor Mark IV Suit and much, much more.

Tevious

Aug 30, 2011
Oh shit, I thought something was seriously wrong with my PS5 or the game when the FPS had become absolutely garbage. I even shut my console down for a while to let it cool down. Come to think of it, I was probably using the Into the Universe suit at the time... It eventually went away, I guess when I changed suits.

• LOL
Reactions: Kuranghi