• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every time I drink Blue Slurpees.

Kagey K

Banned
My poop goes Neon Green. Like something out of a 70s Godzilla movie.

Almost all the time it freaks me out, because it’s alarming to see. I know and get that it’s my body’s reaction to the blue dye, but my brain doesn’t register it right away.

Are there people that can drink blue slurpees and not poop,in toxic colours?

Michele

you.
Pics or it didn't happen

That sounds a bit rude, for the first post. Also, there's no need to ask for photo, since it will likely come out as distrubing. This effect that OP describes has happened to other peoples, you may go to search on Internet.

To Kagey K Kagey K if this is really true as you suspect, you might want to consult an doctor. I'm worried it's an infection.

Kagey K

Banned
Pics or it didn't happen

You don’t want to see it, and I don’t want those pics on my phone.
That sounds a bit rude, for the first post. Also, there's no need to ask for photo, since it will likely come out as distrubing. This effect that OP describes has happened to other peoples, you may go to search on Internet.

To Kagey K Kagey K if this is really true as you suspect, you might want to consult an doctor. I'm worried it's an infection.

I was under the understanding that it was perfectly normal. It’s been happening since I was a kid,

It’s like the first time I ate beets and peed red. I thought I was having my first period. Scared the shit out of me.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
How much do you drink ? Also don’t eat over five beatroots then poop later,That’ll freak you out

It's definitely one of the typical blue dyes that they use. Grape flavored stuff usually makes for some pretty green shits with an intense "slap to the face" aroma.

Sorcerer

I recall drinking an Amp Engery Drink and then my piss was Neon Green. I swear if I had shut the lights my piss would have been glowing. Someone told me that it was probably an overdose of b-vitamins or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Top Bottom