• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everybody's Golf / Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational |OT| You're invited too!

Anno

Sidespin seems to be more helpful this time around. Both for getting around stuff and having your ball hit fairways at the correct angle. I like it.

Sh0k

Why I can't join any lobby? I went to the PSN store to redeem my online pass and when going online and trying to join a lobby, it tells me that the online lobby is under construction and that service should begin soon.

Any help please, I want to join online matches.

BTW my PSN ID is Shokleeto if anybody wants to add me.

krae_man

they got a little ridiculous with the obstacles/bunkers this time....you have a hi risk shot that just lands you in another high risk spot (that, for the most part, barely even rewards). even most 1st shots with the gimped 1wood they load up with bunkers/trees

Even when I miss perfect impact with Driver shots I still manage to stay on the fairways. Just roll a character with a B for control at the absolute worst.

You lot having a game tonight or anything? :D
im bout to eatdinner then walk dog so im down starting in 1/2 hour

Even when I miss perfect impact with Driver shots I still manage to stay on the fairways. Just roll a character with a B for control at the absolute worst.
i didnt say i couldnt do it...just that it got a little ridiculous.

also I added you...you seem pretty hsg hardcore so would love to play sometime

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Messed up a few holes getting acclimated to the Vita controls, but went -6 on my first match!

:)

See you guys online.

how do you unlock Satsuki, the receptionist?

i have beaten all the characters and i dont have ever unlocked, its a hidden trophy to buy her but idk how to get her lol

Not sure how I did it, but I unlocked her this morning after finishing the three daily tournaments.

Oh yeah, her name is Amy.

krae_man

Wow, The Hardcore players are out in full force:

RKhhU.jpg

-13 is only good enough for 3rd?

laika09

I don't understand these lobbies at all, lol D:

They're hilarious, lol

To enter a tournament hit triangle, 'real tournament', tournament list, then they're listed by the time they start.

I'm kicking a soccer ball around and this guy named Ejaculitis is following me around asking for sex.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I man I got a nasty chip in eagle on the last hole of my second game... haha... I already love this game.

Vita, best handheld ever.

Carl

They're hilarious, lol

To enter a tournament hit triangle, 'real tournament', tournament list, then they're listed by the time they start.

I'm kicking a soccer ball around and this guy named Ejaculitis is following me around asking for sex.

Right, i think that makes sense. Which lobby you in?

Please tell me there's a way to use the behind the hole camera while putting... I can't seem to find it if it's in the game. That's how I always putt so well in OOB

Pagusas

Elden Member
So Im need deep into character building, but would like to play some online. What lobby does Gaf ussually play in?

HoTHiTTeR

Is it just me, or do all these courses look like the ones in Open Tee 2? La Provance for example looks just like the course w/ all the greek/italian stone pillars and arches in OT2. Was just supposed to be a best of game, or new content? (Huge HSG fan here; not hating, just seeing if I'm LTTP)

-Cally-

Neo Member
Hmm, I cannot redeem my online pass. I'm playing the U.S game on a UK vita. I can't even go to the store to buy a new pass. I guess I'm SOL huh?

Hmm, I cannot redeem my online pass. I'm playing the U.S game on a UK vita. I can't even go to the store to buy a new pass. I guess I'm SOL huh?
Are you using a US account? I'm pretty sure you need one if you want to buy an online pass for the US version of the game.

A bit disappointed I can't make custom games yet. Makes it much more difficult to organise anything...

Other than that, I'm having fun. Scored a -8 on my first round last night. I was mortified :p

Carl

A bit disappointed I can't make custom games yet. Makes it much more difficult to organise anything...

Other than that, I'm having fun. Scored a -8 on my first round last night. I was mortified :p

BWahaha oh that was you. I did terribly in that

Blitzzz

played a few tournies last night. Asked if there were any gaffers but no one responded in lobby haha.

Felt like I was catching Tiger all night long. Those same few guys are always top of leaderboard. It's crazy how people eagle so often...

also is there a way to upload the saved replays some how?

psn id: blitzzz

limaCAT

Banned
No I'm using my UK account. I guess there's no way around it. No online play for me lol

I'm having problem with my code too, IT account, but the code looks registered OK. I can see the redeemed code under "active services" and the transaction (of 0.00€) with today's date in the history. I have already updated the game to 1.03.

depward

Shot a -14 in today's 18 hole daily; 26th place. Could have maybe shot better if I wasn't still on starting gear!!

This game - sogood.gif

krae_man

Well, Ranked 7th after the 1st dailies. Lets see how long I can hang onto this. Beside my rank, it says I have 68 tour points with 0.3%.

What happens at 100%?

Edit: wait, or is that a reverse percentile?

Drame

I've been honing my putting skill in the training mode. It's really helpful when you can set any wind condition.

And then had my first chip-in. Man, that felt good.

Addicting game! Can't say I have played Uncharted at all.

This is just so easy to pick up play for couple rounds.

depward

Well, Ranked 7th after the 1st dailies. Lets see how long I can hang onto this. Beside my rank, it says I have 68 tour points with 0.3%.

What happens at 100%?

Edit: wait, or is that a reverse percentile?

I think the percentage corresponds with what percentile you are based on ranking.

Top Bottom