Everyones forgotten what a rainbow looks like, thanks LGBT.

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
This isn't a rainbow:

Neither is this:

THIS IS a rainbow:

Even little Dennis age 2 knows what a rainbow is:

I know in some cases it's intentional, like stores selling 5-6 colored "rainbow" objects for agenda purposes, but we are seeing a massive amount of people not know there are 7 damn colors in the rainbow. 7!! We are seeing sooo many people, even individuals in certain professional industries, losing their dang minds and it's nuts. I've seen posters, scientists, government workers, children books, shirts, actual required school testing, quizzes, all of them are wrong, ALL OF THEM.

7 guys, 1+1x10/2+1-4= 7

Some people even on this board may not have even known this until this thread. It's absolutely crazy how successful the brainwashing has come to in order for probably between Europe, Asia, South Africa, and the 3 Americas about 77% or more of the total population of all of them not freaking knowing what a Rainbow is.

Reactions: juliotendo

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
ROY G BIV, Melon farmers! Or, as I like to remember it based on the various lantern corps, rage, avarice, fear, will, hope, compassion, and love.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
I understand the OP

As an artist, ya tend to learn the “rules” of color, and as far back as 1st grade I can remember learning that the rainbow is seven colors (ROY G BIV).

I’m just waiting for the USA to change its Flag from the Red White and Blue Stars and Stripes to the SIX colored rainbow for the 7% of gay people that make up the country.

Rran

Jan 2, 2013
amugsblog.blogspot.com
*nerd voice* ACKTCKTUAALLYYY...

I think there probably are 6 colors to the rainbow. Here's why: the modern color wheel splits all colors into primary (red, blue, yellow) and secondary (orange, green, purple). Indigo is kind of this weird halfway point between purple and blue; why should it get its own designation? There's the same color "distance" between red and orange as there is between blue and purple, but no one's arguing the case for a red-orange color to be an official color of the rainbow.

In other words, I don't see why indigo should be included as a rainbow color when we don't have other "halfway" colors like magenta, yellow-orange, teal, etc.

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
The visible spectrum starts at a wavelength of 700nm, there are 7 colors we associate with it, and there are 77 genders. Easy to remember!
And the number of God is 777. 7777 is enough to always do 7777 in damage continuously 64 times. 64 is the same as the 64-bit data precision operations in the Nintendo 64 and also part of the name of the revolutionizing game on the platform: Super Mario 64. And guess fucking what, Super Mario 64 has rainbows! It even has mothafuckin' Rainbow Riiiiiide. And guess the colors of that RAINBOW? God damn flipping 7. 🌈

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Grinchy

Hissing Sid

Feb 19, 2015
Yup, there’s even a song.

‘Red and yellow and pink and green
Orange and purple and bluuueeeeeee
I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow toooooooo.’

See.

Although the songsmith obviously couldn’t think of anything to rhyme with indigo and violet. Amateur.

• LOL
Reactions: Ryujin

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
Don't worry @Afro Republican. It's ok to know that a rainbow was originally known to have 7 colors. You all who know this thing will eventually fade to obscurity and be assimilated within time. Just like the 'OK' sign.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
*nerd voice* ACKTCKTUAALLYYY...

I think there probably are 6 colors to the rainbow. Here's why: the modern color wheel splits all colors into primary (red, blue, yellow) and secondary (orange, green, purple). Indigo is kind of this weird halfway point between purple and blue; why should it get its own designation? There's the same color "distance" between red and orange as there is between blue and purple, but no one's arguing the case for a red-orange color to be an official color of the rainbow.

In other words, I don't see why indigo should be included as a rainbow color when we don't have other "halfway" colors like magenta, yellow-orange, teal, etc.
Actually this post is pretty much dead on arrival since the 6 color rainbow guys use indigo on those flags, and the color that's usually missing is either orange or regular blue, lol.

Yup, there’s even a song.

‘Red and yellow and pink and green
Orange and purple and bluuueeeeeee
I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow toooooooo.’

See.

Although the songsmith obviously couldn’t think of anything to rhyme with indigo and violet. Amateur.
Wait when did pink become a color in the rainbow?

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
It is a continuous scale, so there are actually infinite colours. Six and seven both are terrible approximations of infinity.
Nah, WRONG
666 is the number of the beast. 6 is infinitely EVIL.
777 is that of the trinity, of God, of eternity. 7 is infinitely GOOD.
Checkmate, atheists!

To quote the scriptures of the prophets "The Pixies":

"If man is five, if man is five, if man is five
Then the devil is six, then the devil is six
The devil is six, the devil is six and if the devil is six
Then God is seven , then God is seven, the God is seven"

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
Nah, WRONG
666 is the number of the beast. 6 is infinitely EVIL.
777 is that of the trinity, of God, of eternity. 7 is infinitely GOOD.
Checkmate, atheists!

To quote the scriptures of the prophets "The Pixies":

"If man is five, if man is five, if man is five
Then the devil is six, then the devil is six
The devil is six, the devil is six and if the devil is six
Then God is seven , then God is seven, the God is seven"
RokkanStoned is on a roll. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Hissing Sid

Feb 19, 2015
Actually this post is pretty much dead on arrival since the 6 color rainbow guys use indigo on those flags, and the color that's usually missing is either orange or regular blue, lol.

Wait when did pink become a color in the rainbow?
I dunno, best ask my old primary school teachers who arranged morning assemblies. They involved lots of singing and usually had God in the starring role.

We also used to sing ‘Lily the Pink’. Maybe they just really liked pink things?

I always used the mnemonic ‘Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain’. Much more accurate and distinctly lacking in pink.

• Love
Reactions: cormack12

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Don't worry @Afro Republican. It's ok to know that a rainbow was originally known to have 7 colors. You all who know this thing will eventually fade to obscurity and be assimilated within time. Just like the 'OK' sign.

Did you know the "ok" finger sign was originally used as code to tell someone that you have poisoned someones drink/food or are commanding someone to do so?

That's why most of the 70's hippies died from lead poisoning.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA

I mean, a true rainbow is a gift from God and has millions more colors than just 7. I think some people have just simplified it for whatever reason over time...but I don't believe the intention was ever to lessen its beauty or corrupt it somehow.

Even though Indigo is often left out of simplified versions of a rainbow, it is my favorite color. Apparently, in those silly online 'color aura' tests, it also represents my aura or personality. Still, even though it is often forgotten, I've never gotten upset by its occasional omission.
❤🧡💛💚💙 - 💜

Last edited:

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
Did you know the "ok" finger sign was originally used as code to tell someone that you have poisoned someones drink/food or are commanding someone to do so?

That's why most of the 70's hippies died from lead poisoning.
Nope. Living and learning, Afro.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016

I mean, a true rainbow is a gift from God and has millions more colors than just 7. I think some people have just simplified it for whatever reason over time...but I don't believe the intention was ever to lessen its beauty or 'corrupt' it somehow.

Even though Indigo is often left out of simplified versions of a rainbow, it is my favorite color. Apparently, in those silly online 'color aura' tests, it also represents my aura or personality. Still, even though it is often forgotten, I've never gotten upset by its occasional omission.
❤🧡💛💚💙- 💜
EXCUSE ME but you have 6 hears when there are 7 hears in the rainbow. ;)

Nope. Living and learning, Afro.
Well you need to be careful, because if you see someone do that in a restaurant you may not be living at all lol.

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
I like my colors the same way I like my [REDACTED].

Seperated and placed into a defined hierarchy.

Can’t have those blues and purples mixin’ together now, can we?

Last edited:

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Er no you solve basic math problems from left to right. You're both wrong. Unless they teach common core as standard in Europe.

You don't use order of operations for basic flat math problems.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
You're wrong, @infinitys_7th is correct.
What?

If that was how you solve "standard" problems than 6 ÷ 2(1+2) would equal 1 which isn't the right answer. And that's an infamous problem that spread on social media proving Order of operations doesn't work on standard problems.

You don't even learn order of operations until later grades, regular standard math is left to right. That's a standard math problem which means you don't use Oop. OoP isn't something that's works with every problem.

However, this would explain why there's big issues with math curriculum in the school system. Of course, you guys aren't fully wrong, I just figured that people would solve it the standard way which is my bad.

Anyway this is slightly going off topic.

Last edited:

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
However, this would explain why there's big issues with math curriculum in the school system.
I encourage to create a thread about this mathematical conspiracy.

Also, indigo makes no sense per the already established divisions between primary and secondary colors. It was included because of cult beliefs. Are you a devil worshiper?

Also, haha gay ppl dum n ruin stuff am i rite bros?

Last edited:
Reactions: Urban Viking

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
If that was how you solve "standard" problems than 6 ÷ 2(1+2) would equal 1 which isn't the right answer.
Complains about rainbow colors, LGBT and the degradation of education, but can't do basic math.

The correct answer of course is 9. You first calculate the parenthesis and then go from left to right since division and multiplication have the same precedence.

Last edited:

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Complains about rainbow colors, LGBT and the degradation of education, but can't do basic math.

The correct answer of course is 9. You first calculate the parenthesis and then go from left to right since division and multiplication have the same precedence.
You do realize you have to break Oop to solve that problem right? Because that's a basic problem, widely infamous to show that Order of operations doesn't always work. If you used it the answer would be 1 which is not correct.

But anyway we are getting off topic.

Algebra is the reason for PEMDAS,
Exactly, that's why the answer to the above equation is 7 and not 3 like other people say. Because it's not an algebra related problem, it's a standard math equation. Poor Yoshi, Strange, you, and Hamster just don't get it

Last edited:

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
You do realize you have to break Oop to solve that problem right? Because that's a basic problem, widely infamous to show that Order of operations doesn't always work. If you used it the answer would be 1 which is not correct.
Lol what are you talking about? Might wanna lay off social media, it's clearly not good for you.

Here is standard order of precedence:
  1. Parentheses
  2. Exponents
  3. Multiplication/Division
  4. Addition/Subtraction
  5. then left to right
So no, you don't have to break order, the answer is still 9.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Lol what are you talking about? Might wanna lay off social media, it's clearly not good for you.

Here is standard order of precedence:
  1. Parentheses
  2. Exponents
  3. Multiplication/Division
  4. Addition/Subtraction
  5. then left to right
So no, you don't have to break order, the answer is still 9.
The order would give you an answer of one, not 9.

Because you would have to Multiple the 2 with the parenthesis. Even if you did the parenthesis before the 2, it would still equal one.

You skipped one of the Multiplications to get 9, and also divided either first or second instead of saving division for last, that's the only way you get 9. Yes you broke the order.

But then again you seem to be changing the definition of order of operations to move goal posts, Multiplications and division aren't together you do division first. And since my original point was Order of Operations doesn't solve the problem, if you have to use a different method my point stands.

Last edited: