• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evil Genius 2: World Domination - Gameplay Trailer

Bullet Club

bMMaSTS.gif

Greetings minions! We heard you wanted to enact a devious plan to take over the world. Well, we believe we have just the plan for YOU!

To help you visualise it in your wicked mind we have used never before seen gameplay footage from the upcoming sinister title from Rebellion… Evil Genius 2: World Domination!

Simply follow these 7 easy steps on how to take over the world and everything your dark heart desires will be yours for the taking…

Step 1: Build Your Evil Lair
Step 2: Train Your Minions
Step 3: Recruit Special Henchmen
Step 4: Send Minions on Nefarious Missions
Step 5: Dispose of Secret Agents
Step 6: [Redacted]
Step 7: WORLD DOMINATION!

Bullet Club

Sequel to the beloved 2004 original, torch-bearer for the spy-fi genre, unique strategy-management hybrid - the dastardly minds behind Evil Genius 2 are ready to show you new gameplay and new details about their upcoming spy-fi strategy. From some returning familiar faces to new details about the cover operation and lair-building, here’s your latest look at Evil Genius 2. Fall in and prepare for your briefing, minions.

Relativ9

First one was so good, I made a video fangirling all over it back in 2012 because of how much i was missing that type of game.

BigBooper

I'm very pleased with the newest trailer. This is my second most anticipated game at the moment. Loved the first one too. Played through it three times.

Saw this pop up in my YT feed and decided to watch it.

Narrator had, and was lots of fun, great job Ellen. Puns and references strewn about and the game looks incredibly charming.

Heard of the first game before but never paid attention to it, I imagine it's in the vein of Dungeon Keeper.

I've always filed Rebellion away in my brain as "the people behind AvP, Dredd vs Death and Sniper Elite " so it's amazing to see just how different EG2 looks compared to those grittier games.

Top Bottom