• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evil West Release Date Trailer

Thabass

I just discovered this game today and...how is no one talking about this game? Right now it looks to be one of the biggest sleeper hits of the year.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I just discovered this game today and...how is no one talking about this game? Right now it looks to be one of the biggest sleeper hits of the year.

For me personally I wish it was just a straight CRPG. The halfway real time action thing didn't work for me.

Played through the first character, might go back someday, but it didn't grab me like I wished it would.

Edit: wrong game. Send help.

Last edited:

Pejo

Yea agreed, this had totally slipped my radar but it looks good. This is the kind of game I wish that the Evil Dead game was instead of what we got.

I think the generic name "Evil West" isn't helping it stand out much. The gameplay looks solid though.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
For me personally I wish it was just a straight CRPG. The halfway real time action thing didn't work for me.

Played through the first character, might go back someday, but it didn't grab me like I wished it would.

You're confusing two different games. This is a third person action/souls-like kind of game.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
You're confusing two different games. This is a third person action/souls-like kind of game.

It's an Arkane game, I know, but the perspective just didn't do it for me and I wish it was a CRPG instead which it clearly has a lot of roots in. Think it would have made for a better game. I admire them for doing something weird - no pun intended - but for me personally it didn't land.

Edit, nope, ignore me, I really am confusing two totally different games. Fuck me. Glad it's Friday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom