• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

@Evilore? Ummm.. GAF Awards?

Aintitcool

Banned
Neogaf hive mind died. Otherwise i'd believe. The only thing I can see us uniting on is a democratically voted GOTY of neogaf. We make a thread to see people post what games they want nominated reduce the number to 10. Vote 2 weeks after christmas and top vote wins neogaf goty. Everything else is too difficult.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Oof, I made this mistake once.
Great thread honestly

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
what a degenerate
tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

SpartanN92

Banned
I think the Clownworld awards are what Gaf will be remembered for.

Also I vote for God of War for GOTY again. It was so good it should win two years in a row.

Last edited:

Shifty

Best Thread discussion
Absolutely. We can never have enough ways to reward people for making quality topics and fostering quality discussion.

We sort of already have this:

Best Gaming Podcast
Best Streamer / YouTuber
GOTY
Meh. GAF can't agree on anything when the net is that wide.

KOMANI

KOMANI
yes, let’s have a GOTY award so we can dispute it a year later, have it win again, and then we can continuously argue about it across two forums for years to come.

Somebody figured out how to upload an avatar

jokes on you brah - what you thought was the default letter avatar - I had subtly tweaked the letter's font to comic sans. so to the average person I had the letter-avatar, but to the keen pro-member I actually had a unique (and original as i havent seen the idea replicated) uploaded avatar. im serious btw, i still have the avatar if you want to see it. it was so slight, that i dont think anyone noticed it ever, or at least no one ever mentioned anything.

was actually considering updating the same concept but with a more obvious font, but i was getting SO sick of that ugly ass lime green/forest green color combo.

Last edited:

ROMhack

jokes on you brah - you missed my little easter egg. what you thought was the default letter avatar - I had subtly tweaked the letter's font to comic sans. so to the average person I had the letter-avatar, but to the keen pro-member I actually had a unique (and original as i havent seen the idea replicated) uploaded avatar.

was actually considering updating the same concept but with a more obvious font, but i was getting SO sick of that ugly ass lime green/forest green color combo.

I've been hecked!

Aintitcool

Banned
jokes on you brah - what you thought was the default letter avatar - I had subtly tweaked the letter's font to comic sans. so to the average person I had the letter-avatar, but to the keen pro-member I actually had a unique (and original as i havent seen the idea replicated) uploaded avatar. im serious btw, i still have the avatar if you want to see it. it was so slight, that i dont think anyone noticed it ever, or at least no one ever mentioned anything.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

Top Bottom