• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
hEM8ivr.gif

So, I wrote that Vega movie, and this is my favorite reaction comment so far.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Unlucky

Who I want to win Marvel, in order:

1. Chris G, because he deserves a title
2. Marn, for the salt
3. Jan, for upset
4. Justin Wong, because Justin Wong

5. RayRay
6. Insaynne

7. FChamp, please don't win
8. Flocker, please don't win

Dahbomb

I should've taken that Wolverine/Zero bet from Deckard...

I was really tempted to take it but I was expecting 2 Zeros and 2 Wolverines making it and the bet was that he would win if it was even. That's why I didn't take it because it didn't feel favorable.

Someone also wanted to bet me for American making top 8 at BBCP. I didn't like them odds so I didn't take it. Would've made some nice change on that.

El Sloth

Banned

I had fallen asleep during Marvel and woke up to the short film. I was so confused. I thought I had somehow bought Pan's Labyrinth on the XBL marketplace with my butt or something. My second guess was that I somehow turned on Univision.

so i guess he won $5000 and a trip to japan?

He had to beat Banana Ken to get his top 8 placing, so basically the match decided that. Everyone went nuts after he won. He also eliminated top japanese player Tsujikawa.

BBCP semis was pretty exciting. A large contrast to KOF finals

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";120763927]Any bets? I got Sako for SF and Justin for Marvel.[/QUOTE]
My #1 rule is that I never bet against Justin and even if I were to go against that rule I would be betting for Justin to win this EVO any way (in fact he has been my pick to take this EVO from the start).

I can however take that Sako bet. Terms?

As somewhat of a script writter myself, it was meh. The turn doesn't work. Going from little kid to mass murder. It's not believable & then you ask yourself if it's revenge and "justice" Claw is after, why did it take him forever to get back to the priest? Why now? Shouldn't he have been at the top of his list? Also a lot of stuff feels forced, like you want there to be an explination for every part of what the character Claw is. It's unecessary.

Sorry if Im being a bit harsh.

Astarte

Seriously, I'm done with Tekken if this happens again, they have no reason to hold the game for that long outside east Asia, TTT2 hype dies long before its release.

I really hope that they do a Xrd turnaround with the game coming out within the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom