• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolve delayed to February 2015

Quentyn

4BCOTiD.png

Take-Two just announced it as part of their financial results.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140805006449/en#.U-E5k_6Swct

Frostburn

Not surprised, the Alpha was fun but shows they have a LOT of work still to do, at least on the PC verison. I'd rather wait for a better game anyway myself.

I don't know why but this makes me happy. I wanted to play this but I wasn't sure if I would have time... February is becoming loaded now though...

RdN

Damn.. One of my most expected game for this year. But October is already pack, and if it'll mean a better experience, I'm OK with it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
If it's not a HD Remake or Remaster, always expect a delay.

element

Curious how this will hurt Take2 quarter. They pretty much don't have a blockbuster holiday game now, GTA5 and Borderlands Pre-Sequel are solid but not blockbuster.

People are gonna be upset, but honestly, I'm loving this.

It's the first fall I can think of that is going to be apart manageable in its number of games to play and it's leading to a stacked spring which will carry through the summer doldrums. I wish every year was like this.

MilesTeg

Banned
I still remember people saying Witcher 3 would have early 2015 all to itself, hence it was a great delay...lol.

Isotope

oh come on. seriously? :(

On a brighter note, 2015 is looking to be a great year all around for gaming so far.

Top Bottom