• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolve [Turtle Rock] web page gets countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

There is countdown on Evolve page that counts until tomorrow with hashtag #StageUp.

https://evolvegame.com/

Tnx Alcoholikaust

4bcc04397c.png

Lucifon

Must be free to play, which would actually be a pretty great model for the game especially if it comes to consoles. It would revitalise it completely.

It's probably going free to play. I guess the other likely option is the servers being switched off altogether, although I doubt they would be proudly displaying that!

Evolve 2: Evolution Evolved.

But seriously, please be a F2P announcement since I would actually like to play it for myself before jumping to conclusions as to why the game lasted a week.

LordRaptor

F2P would be nice... its on my wishlist, and received a 0% discount in the Steam Summer Sale, which is... you know, odd.

Menitta

If it is another game, I hope 2K doesn't put TurtleRock through more bullshit. They tried to do something similar to the Splatoon model, and 2K brought along $15 monsters. They tried to do the cool thing and then the publisher ruined it, which sucks because this game is really cool.

That being said it I doubt it's a new game, but I hope it kinda resurrects this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom