• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolve Ultimate Edition coming to PS4 and X1 on Nov 3

L.O.R.D

Evolve Ultimate Edition coming to PS4 and X1 on Nov 3

its $60

CM1f3nnUkAAq5kB.png:orig

features

• Evolve
  • Ultimate
  • Edition

oh man ,, Evolve + Ultimate + Edition all in one ? its like 3 games in 1 package

devolve if old

Evolve is one of those games that I really wish had a do-over, because I played it for a week or two and quite enjoyed it, but it as more or less DOA and the fact that they're still updating it and releasing newer bundles makes me sad because they should just bury their shame and move on.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
So what do you do when your game flops? Re-release it for a reflop!
Yayyyyy

Deadstar

It was probably a bad idea to fill a new IP with a ton of DLC and preorder bonuses before the game even had a chance to resonate with people.

Mooreberg

Evolve is one of those games that I really wish had a do-over, because I played it for a week or two and quite enjoyed it, but it as more or less DOA and the fact that they're still updating it and releasing newer bundles makes me sad because they should just bury their shame and move on.
The whole thing seemed to be a F2P model wrapped up in a sixty dollar product. At the very least, the base product should have been priced similar to how CS GO was initially sold. This is the game that will forever make me skeptical of industry outlet E3 awards.

Kezen

Banned
I keep forgetting this game actually came out.

So did many people. The game is pretty much dead on PC, but Evolve was always more of a console shooter anyway so that's not too surprising.

I don't know how it did on both consoles. I think the online landscape is super competitive, I wonder why so many publishers focus on online games when there already are so many quality alternatives.

They should have made this a SP focused game.

DrZeus

This game boggles me. So much pre-release hype only to die on release. Serious question. Can this game be salvaged ( patches, updates, free more modes)? Is the gameplay redeemable? Destiny came back with a vengeance. I hope this don't kill turtle rock.

Top Bottom