Ex-Muslim: “Swedes will lose Sweden in 50 years”

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
No, those posters don't apply to them as most muslim women don't go out partying in high heels. The ad is specifically targeting non muslim women. Meanwhile mosques and madrassas (some of which probably receive government funding even though they shouldn't) tell muslim girls and women not to work and to focus only on having kids.
Haha this is a fucking joke.

I guess you've never been to Bradford , Lecister or Birmingham on a night out.

Or stepped into a Shisha spot on Edgeare Road. Muslim night life is MAD.

I'm gonna share this post in my Uni Pals chat group this is fucking hilarious. Muslim woman dont party .. Boss Mog you kill me.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

I'm gonna share this post in my Uni Pals chat group this is fucking hilarious. Muslim woman dont party .. Boss Mog you kill me.
I'm sure they're tearing up the dance floors in their burqas.

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018

I lived there last year and think you're wrong. The vast majority of Leicester's female muslim population are not out in the city centre partying hard after dark. If they're out at all then they are predominantly hanging out in late night eateries. I don't doubt that a few might go to clubs but Leicester's population is predominantly Asian so it's quite noticeable when they're not around.

Edit: This is just my experience, your post below suggests something else and I have no reason to distrust you.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
I lived last year for university and think you're wrong. The vast majority of Leicester's female muslim population are not out in the city centre partying after dark and if they are then they are predominantly hanging out in late night eateries, not clubs. I don't doubt that a few do but it's telling because Leicester is predominantly Asian, only at night and in clubs it's mostly white people. Or Chinese people to be fair.
Mate i got my Degree from Leicester Uni and Masters From Goldsmiths in London. I partied with quite a few Muslims in London and up in Leicester. And went to many Nights out in Birmingham and Bradford with a fair amount of Muslims. This myth that they dont party only seems to come from people that dont seem to have first hand experience mixed with their limited understanding of how modern day Muslims live their lives.

This was in 2014 BTW.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
You'll be surprised not all Muslim women were them. Especially the younger gen. But again what do you actually know , apart from your constant pathetic fear mongering.

Thanks for the laugh

I know nothing about who parties anymore. I have little kids, so all I know about Friday nights is changing diapers.

However, this part of the thread made me think of another story out there, about how some woman just got banned on Facebook for posting this image.

It is supposedly the Iranian women's volleyball team from the 70s vs now.

The second group are certainly better prepared if the party involves people giving each other wet willies.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
You'll be surprised not all Muslim women were them. Especially the younger gen.
Wear.

I'll try and remember that when I'm driving to work and half of the schoolgirls walking by are dressed head to toe in black. 'African King says, it's not true therefore I must be hallucinating' :unsure:

Last edited:

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018
Mate i got my Degree from Leicester Uni and Masters From Goldsmiths in London. I partied with quite a few Muslims in London and up in Leicester. And went to many Nights out in Birmingham and Bradford with a fair amount of Muslims. This myth that they dont party only seems to come from people that dont seem to have first hand experience mixed with their limited understanding of how modern day Muslims live their lives.
Same, what unfortunate mortals we be.

I'll reassess my comment and admit you might be more knowledgeable here. I personally didn't note anything obvious with the female Muslim population from time I spent in the city centre apart from them spending a lot of time in eateries. London Road near the uni for instance is really popular with the Asian community because of its dessert parlours and restaurants. I saw quite a few Muslim guys out drinking because I worked in a bar for a while but I rarely served any women during that time.

Not only that but many also do drugs as the car park up near the tennis courts by Vicky Park is usually loaded with them smoking weed. Well I assume they're Muslim, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Perhaps you're now discovering why we use data and not anecdotal experiences. Whose anecdote should we believe?
Which one is more valid than the other?

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Wear.

I'll try and remember that when I'm driving to work and half of the schoolgirls walking by are dressed head to toe in black. 'African King says, it's not true therefore I must be hallucinating' :unsure:
Did I say Muslims women dont wear them period .. or did i say not all.

A big difference when you understand what I'm saying.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Same, what unfortunate mortals we be.

I'll reassess my comment and admit you might be more knowledgeable here. I personally didn't note anything obvious with the female Muslim population from time I spent in the city centre apart from them spending a lot of time in eateries. London Road near the uni for instance is really popular with the Asian community because of its dessert parlours and restaurants. I saw quite a few Muslim guys out drinking because I worked in a bar for a while but I rarely served any women during that time.

Not only that but many also do drugs as the car park up near the tennis courts by Vicky Park is usually loaded with them smoking weed in their cars. I assume they're Muslim but I could be wrong.

A long time ago, when I used to live in NYC, my landlord was Hasidic Jew [I assume, I never directly asked, but that was the neighborhood landlords, most renters were Latin american].

He came by every month, and I had to give him a check [before internet banking] It had to be me, not my girlfriend, because he would not deal with her. If I understand correctly, he could not risk touching her during her period during the check exchange. Or something.

Now, thats crazy talk to an atheist like me, but I'm perfectly willing to deal with most idiosyncrasies.

But I bring it up because just because some people completely assimilate, or even completely ignore parts of their religion [Jews getting tattoos, etc] doesn't mean all do. I dont think anyone takes issue with those that assimilate, its those that don't which draw ire. That said, the US is generally okay if you don't assimilate to many cultural norms, like the amish or hasidic, as long as you're still generally compatible with the west. I think the debate is whether muslims who don't assimilate are, and the fear that they aren't.

Last edited:

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018
Where exactly in Europe is Bahrain again?
Near Watford, I think.

Off-topic, I met somebody once who came from Bahrain. He was some crazy Russian or Ukrainian dude and used to refer to Bahrain natives as 'cavemen with money'. Bit harsh but also funny.

Last edited:

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018
A long time ago, when I used to live in NYC, my landlord was Hasidic Jew [I assume, I never directly asked, but that was the neighborhood landlords, most renters were Latin american].

He came by every month, and I had to give him a check [before internet banking] It had to be me, not my girlfriend, because he would not deal with her. If I understand correctly, he could not risk touching her during her period during the check exchange. Or something.

Now, thats crazy talk to an atheist like me, but I'm perfectly willing to deal with most idiosyncrasies.

But I bring it up because just because some people completely assimilate, or even completely ignore parts of their religion [Jews getting tattoos, etc] doesn't mean all do. I dont think anyone takes issue with those that assimilate, its those that don't which draw ire. That said, the US is generally okay if you don't assimilate to many cultural norms, like the amish or hasidic, as long as you're still generally compatible with the west. I think the debate is whether muslims who don't assimilate are, and the fear that they aren't.
Good post. I'm sure you've never been to Leicester (and never should) but I always thought they assimilated quite well. There's not much tension and they speak English for the most part.

There's parts of London though where it does feel off as there's not the same level of cultural assimilation. Whitechapel for instance.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
Did I say Muslims women dont wear them period .. or did i say not all..
Get over yourself already, you implied things are changing with the younger generation, when quite frankly that there is more than enough evidence to suggest that that isn't the case at all. Insular communities stay insulated. You can keep spouting your BS but frankly, you're just a one-note an apologist at this point. No amount of 'Nothing to see here' is blinding anyone to the obvious that headscarves and more are becoming increasingly prevalent in the UK.

Fair. Mostly Europe goes to Bahrain, lol.
Of course, we do, every fucking summer. You get less interesting with every post. Did you get lost on your way to the Era rage threads or something, or is it a slow day on Reee?

Reactions: DrLobster

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
Get over yourself already, you implied things are changing with the younger generation, when quite frankly that there is more than enough evidence to suggest that that isn't the case at all. Insular communities stay insulated. You can keep spouting your BS but frankly, you're just a one-note an apologist at this point. No amount of 'Nothing to see here' is blinding anyone to the obvious that headscarves and more are becoming increasingly prevalent in the UK.

Of course, we do, every fucking summer. You get less interesting with every post. Did you get lost on your way to the Era rage threads or something, or is it a slow day on Reee?
What the fuck is your problem? Tone it down and stop taking everything so personal. I was actually agreeing with you and meant to say "that mostly Europeans go there to party."

Carry on projecting. I don't give a fuck all about Ree.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Are you delusional, so it's clear to anyone that is reading this.

Not all muslims woman wear Burqas does not mean all muslims women dont wear Burqas. How far removed from reality do you have to be to not understand that.

Keep it up , you're just looking like a pathetic troll at this point.

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
What the fuck is your problem? Tone it down and stop taking everything so personal. I was actually agreeing with you and meant to say "that mostly Europeans go there to party."

I don't give a fuck all about Ree

Not all muslims woman wear Burqas does not mean all muslims women dont wear Burqas. How far removed from reality do you have to be to not understand that..
Honestly reading that is just painful. Sign up to Grammarly and do the forum a favour.

I perfectly understand that you're attempting to downplay an ever more present reality in the UK. Though let's be frank, you don't actually really give a shit about the state of the UK and never have.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Honestly reading that is just painful. Sign up to Grammarly and do the forum a favour.

I perfectly understand that you're attempting to downplay an ever more present reality in the UK. Though let's be frank, you don't actually really give a shit about the state of the UK and never have.
And now you've moved into the " I'm looking for ways to get out of my dumbass comment" stage.

Stop while you're still behind. No brain should have to suffer such stupidity.

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
And now you've moved into the " I'm looking for ways to get out of my dumbass comment" stage.

What part of your perception invalidates mine exactly? You're a forum astroturfer with a long history of 'nothing to see here' on certain subjects.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
What part of your perception invalidates mine exactly? You're a forum astroturfer with a long history of 'nothing to see here' on certain subjects.
Okay, we've tried it the easy way and you don't seem to understand what's going on here. Let me help you out with some quotes.

This is what I said :

You'll be surprised not all Muslim women were them. Especially the younger gen. But again what do you actually know , apart from your constant pathetic fear mongering.

Thanks for the laugh
You then proceed to take it that I said all Muslim women don't wear them and then give your own personal experience of seeing school girls wear them. Well yes, Muslim woman still wear Burqas, BUT not all of them do. That's is the point.

Wear.

If you think all Muslim women in the UK wear them, you've been living a very sheltered life.

Dec 15, 2011
Did I say Muslims women dont wear them period .. or did i say not all.

A big difference when you understand what I'm saying.
"I've been challenged on another one of my claims. I still can't accept being challenged, so will deflect and blame your act of challenging me as some deficiency on your part."

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
If only I'd actually said that, you might have a point. :unsure:

As usual though, Prince of Wakanda, you've failed again.
it's not true therefore I must be hallucinating' :unsure:
Let's examine your lame excuse of a comment shall we.

"I must be hallucinating" the only logical reason you would think you are hallucinating is if you think I said All Muslim Woman. Which I never, but your eyes clearly failed you.

Again your just trying to worm your way out of your mistake. Take the L and admit you lost today. There's not shame in admitting it.

Mod of War

Ooo. Piece of candy.
Staff Member
Oct 23, 2018

Let's lay off the personal attacks between each other and focus on the arguments.

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
"I must be hallucinating" the only logical reason you would think you are hallucinating is if you think I said All Muslim Woman.
Nigerian Prince, if you can't parse that I was referring to the latter part of your statement ' Especially the younger gen' there's no reasoning with you. The fact of the matter is, there seems to be a far greater degree of religiosity in dress amongst the younger generation than ever before. This not a sign of successful integration into broader society, or an indicator of a likely reversal. Don't tell me though, that's the UK's fault, right? :unsure:

Last edited:

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
I guess you've never been to Bradford , Lecister or Birmingham on a night out. Or stepped into a Shisha spot on Edgeare Road. Muslim night life is MAD. I'm gonna share this post in my Uni Pals chat group this is fucking hilarious. Muslim woman dont party .. Boss Mog you kill me.
I swear guys, you need to visit my country and have a night out here. One Muslim club next to another.

The girls here party so MAD, they don't even wear clothes. And the Muslim pubs, oh man, they serve some stiff drinks there. I swear!

I'm gonna share this post with my teenage Muslim nympho party chat group, this is f*cking hilarious! Our girls party HARD... y'all killing me.

(the value of anecdotal evidence? zero!)

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Nigerian Prince, if you can't parse that I was referring to the latter part of your statement ' Especially the younger gen' there's no reasoning with you. The fact of the matter is, there seems to be a far greater degree of religiosity in dress amongst the younger generation than ever before. This not a sign of successful integration into broader society, or an indicator of a likely reversal. Don't tell me though, that's the UK's fault, right? :unsure:
Cameroon actually so your not to far off
- 1 Point to Gryffindor

Okay, let's entertain this for a moment.

"Especially the younger gen", what does that mean in context. It means not wearing a Burqua is more prevalent in the younger generation again, that is not saying they don't wear it. Which is what you read it as.

Studies show that 70% of Muslim women do not cover their hair at all in Germanywhich has a Muslim population of 5%. Yet despite this, and with no data on burqa wearers, it is following the Netherlands with plans to implement a partial burqa ban.

In the UK, there are no available numbers on how many women wear the burqa but the figures are likely to correspond to the low, virtually immeasurable European figures.
Link

Even in Germany , its a very low number. So just imagine the UK. And I think you are slightly confused , because unless you are stopping each school girl to make sure it's a Burqua and not a Hijab I certainly say you have zero ground in this conversation.

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
Even in Germany , its a very low number. So just imagine the UK. And I think you are slightly confused, because unless you are stopping each school girl to make sure it's a Burqua and not a Hijab I certainly say you have zero ground in this conversation.
We're not in Germany, we are in the UK. and we are talking about the UK., and I'm specifically talking about the religiosity of dress as a whole, not just a few extremes (they are there though). You perhaps are comfortable seeing women walking around dressed as slaves, others of us though much less so.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
We're not in Germany, we are in the UK. and we are talking about the UK., and I'm specifically talking about the religiosity of dress as a whole, not just a few extremes (they are there though). You perhaps are comfortable seeing women walking around dressed as slaves, others of us though much less so.
You keep on moving goal posts from Burqas to now its their dresses as a whole. It's to late in the game to making subs. So I'll take that as a win.

But to continue on from your point. Yes, there are Muslim women who are forced to wear them and they should not be. It should be a personal choice and a fair amount of them make that choice to not wear one and others do.

If you had made this point much earlier on it would have been a much more civil conversation. Next time I would suggest you start with what you actually want to say rather than misinterpreting what I said.

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
You keep on moving goal posts from Burqas to now its their dresses as a whole. It's to late in the game to making subs. So I'll take that as a win.
I like Roger Milla as much as the next guy, but enough with the football analogies. No goal posts were moved, you were merely corrected of your misinterpretations.

But to continue on from your point. Yes, there are Muslim women who are forced to wear them and they should not be. It should be a personal choice and a fair amount of them make that choice to not wear one and others do.
Do you think they get any choice in the matter from their parents and their peers? Societal pressure to conform in insular communities is all about isolation

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I'll just drop this here, since it's in the news right now:

Shafilea Ahmed, 17, was killed for bringing “shame” on her Pakistani-born parents by leading a Western way of life and trying to go on dates with boys.
They allegedly murdered her at the family home in Warrington, Cheshire, on Sept 11, 2003, after deciding they would never succeed.
It seems to me quite reasonable to want to discuss assimilation issues when discussing articles like thus, the schooling issues going on, stonings, etc.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Kadayi

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Water is wet.
The same fools that promote large scale import higher birthrate of one of the most conservative and anti western ideologies in the entire world will later hide behind "no one could have predicted this! its not our fault that womens rights, gay rights and democracy are Disappearing as politicians have to pander to a different and worse set of ideas!"

Last edited:

appaws

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2008
Taylorsville, Ky!
The people make the country not the other way around. This idea that you can keep white European culture even as the demographics change is pure hubris. It's all a numbers game at the end of day.
People persist in believing in the "magic dirt" theory in spite of all evidence to the contrary. Americans in particular think our glorious founding documents and patriotism are going to make outsiders into Kentuckians, Kansans, or Ohioans. Because white, Christian Europeans assimilated, it must be that Somali Muslims will also...! :messenger_expressionless:

When was the last time in human history a culture collectively committed suicide?
I actually think in the end, we will fight. It might be too late, but eventually people will stop taking the Soma.

Reactions: Kadayi and Breakage
Aug 22, 2018
Even the Founders understood the importance of a homogenous society. I don't know if there was a founder who suggested that the US be anything other than majority European, but you can find many of their writings in support of it.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Even the Founders understood the importance of a homogenous society. I don't know if there was a founder who suggested that the US be anything other than majority European, but you can find many of their writings in support of it.
There are many reasons the far left is waging a propaganda war against the founding fathers, historical figures, the flag, patriotism, etc.

Reactions: Yakuzakazuya

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
I don't think this will happen, based on actual historical trends, but it's fair enough to have a proper debate. Not that it's easy to do so when so much passion and paranoia is involved on more than one side of the conversation.

McCheese

Jan 7, 2018
When was the last time in human history a culture collectively committed suicide?
Seriously? probably Rome.

You can find various arguments into how and why it happened, but most believe the constant invasion of Germanic barbarians, and their introduction of Christianity, caused political instability leading to collapse.