• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Excellent Bioshock Infinite Cosplay

GloveSlap said:
Agreed. They should honestly buy her likeness rights and remodel the character after her.
But then she would be the only character in the game that looked human. They'd have to change all the other NPCs too.

PairOfFilthySocks said:
I'm surprised to see so many people ragging on that dude for raising his concerns over the character's appearance. There's a difference between a female character being well-endowed, and her wearing a corset that's just covering her nipples. I mean, have you seen the gameplay for this? She's sprinting all over the damn place in a restrictive corset and dress. It just makes her seem retarded.

Yes, clearly she knew when she was going to be rescued and would be provided with a ninja gi perfect for escape given she's been held captive in a tower for her entire life. What a fucking retard.

AlStrong

SalsaShark said:
Imagine her with less boobs. Same amount of cute, serves same purpose with nothing distracting and out of place about her.

vaan_psd_jpgcopyscreenshot_large.jpg

?

Camwi

Good lord, SalsaShark. I've never seen such a rant against boobs before.

Here's an idea for you - GET OVER IT. Will her cleavage have any affect on the gameplay or storyline? No. So who cares that the developers made her character look like that or what their motives are?

Top Bottom