• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EXCLUSIVE: Afro Republican and Neogaf site owner attacked by Sensitive emotional Journalist and followers on twitter.

-

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1121131497182965760

It's hilarious how professional senior editor is posting on twitter like he's on the YouTube comments and doesn't rebuke a guy spreading false info (kiddie fiddler?) because he came to defend him. It's also funny how he tried to compare revenue models, yet I don't recall Tyler or anyone on Neogaf resulting to very cheap low-grade clickbait tactics for views*. Sick BURN!!!
Just another case of Gaf>Internet>Gaf as it should be. ;)

If anything, this shows that people are gravitating toward the board again.

Back on top! WOOOOOOO!!!!! We back boys!

*at least until before Voost Kain got banned. Another Sick BURN!!!

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Its true if anyone ever criticises you they are attacking you even if they never contact you and you have to go out of your way to find these comments

Nice to see him trot out “dog whistle” was he like 5 minutes from calling you a nazi? Brave fucking journalist here

“Oh help I am being attackd because 8 people wrote snarky messages about a story I wrote”

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
It says "All Digital Xbox One S" in the title of the system so you don't really need to look up anything.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ar¢tos

I understand now. After years of questioning and pondering a light turned on and it cleared everything. Gaming journalism has become dogshit written by talentless hacks that don't even play games because... Their articles are Google-orientated!
They no longer write what they feel like writing or what they think, they write what they think people will Google and what they think people want to read.
All for the glorious clicks!
Clicks >>>>> integrity

Wink

I find it hilarious he felt moved to take a screenshot and post it on twitter instead of responding in the thread. Just shows the clickbaity attention whoring he's after.

Mista

Banned
Gaf picking up activity will turn lots of eyes on us now. Don’t forget lads, burn them here.

Hey Corden, have this bruv
Rectangular-Plastic-Painted-Vintage-Retro-Kleenex-Facial-Tissue-Box-Holder-Classical-Design-Table-Recoration-1-PC.jpg

Last edited:
He doesn't even have a blue tick.. come on guys this neck beard is low hanging fruit!

Real talk, how do I put my discs into an XBOX One no disc edition? I just rest it on top and it uses Blu-Ray-Tooth?

You grind up the disc with the game on it (can be anything from PS1 to Xbox One), snort it and plug a USB cable into your nostril from the Xbox One no disc edition.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Where's the poll Afro?

On a more serious note, what the hell does Jez see as a attack from afro or anyone from Neogaf? As far as I can see, afro made a thread with some funny little side notes, but I may be missing the bigger picture?

You grind up the disc with the game on it (can be anything from PS1 to Xbox One), snort it and plug a USB cable into your nostril from the Xbox One no disc edition.

That sounds a lot like drugs.. are you and Jezebel trying to get me hooked? To that I say NO THANK YOU!

winnersdontdodrugs.gif

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Where's the poll Afro?

On a more serious note, what the hell does Jez see as a attack from afro or anyone from Neogaf? As far as I can see, afro made a thread with some funny little side notes, but I may be missing the bigger picture?

It is him being overly sensitive and trying to circle the wagons.

He does post at Ree from what I remember as well.

Is NeoGAF attacking anyone because a single person made a thread? That seems silly.

Anyway, why not respond here directly to the person (or entire group :messenger_smirking:) here instead of using a dumb middle man. Assuming you actually wanted to respond...

Maybe someone will gift them gold lol

Last edited:

xStoyax

Banned
It was one of the best performing articles because everyone was laughing at it. There were tons of posts making fun of it on N4G because it's so utterly fucking dumb.

Jez constantly says dumb shit tho so who cares what he thinks. He said Sea of Thieves had fixed the content issue before launch and would be bigger than PUBG. He'd lick Phil's a-hole if asked

-

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1121131497182965760

It's hilarious how professional senior editor is posting on twitter like he's on the YouTube comments and doesn't rebuke a guy spreading false info (kiddie fiddler?) because he came to defend him. It's also funny how he tried to compare revenue models, yet I don't recall Tyler or anyone on Neogaf resulting to very cheap low-grade clickbait tactics for views*. Sick BURN!!!
Just another case of Gaf>Internet>Gaf as it should be. ;)

If anything, this shows that people are gravitating toward the board again.

Back on top! WOOOOOOO!!!!! We back boys!

*at least until before Voost Kain got banned. Another Sick BURN!!!

Afro Republican....

The King Of The North! The King Of The North! The King Of The North!

You made it big time now, my dude

DanielsM

Banned
Comedy Central, I mean Windows Central is one of the worst sites I have ever been on. Nothing but stupid crappy propaganda, bad advise, click bait and ads out of the..... That Jason Ward cracks me up, he knows nothing about tech and he is always writing these 10,000 word fictional articles like, "Windows Phone isn't Dead", :messenger_tears_of_joy: I use to pass around his articles to colleagues for laughs.

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
Of course, that "Jez" character will soon cry that he's received death threats from this site :messenger_neutral:

ethomaz

Banned
Wait the article he wrote used a normal XB1 S to say XB1S SAD can play discs??? I got that right??? I'm not dreaming??? I want to see that article (nahhh I won't give clicks).

Hilarious if true... that is the level of journalist we get today lol

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Wait the article he wrote used a normal XB1 S to say XB1S SAD can play discs??? I got that right??? I'm not dreaming??? I want to see that article (nahhh I won't give clicks).

Hilarious if true... that is the level of journalist we get today lol

They used SEO nonsense and made an article based on the Google search, "can XB1S SADE play physical games", to basically say no it cannot, just like the damn Qora search result. :pie_roffles:

Talk about low hanging fruit for clicks.

Afro then made a post laughing about it, just like all of the internet, and he got salty and made a Tweet.

ethomaz

Banned
They used SEO nonsense and made an article based on the Google search, "can XB1S SADE play physical games", to basically say no it cannot, just like the damn Qora search result. :pie_roffles:

Talk about low hanging fruit for clicks.

Afro then made a post laughing about it, just like all of the internet, and he got salty and made a Tweet.
OMG it is even worst than what I did understand at first lol

And he claiming it was their best viewered article in weeks lol

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
The Jez guy has all these Microsoft praise articles. I'd hate to think what he feels about the competition based upon the articles he writes. It sounds like he was on his high horse and got derailed when he saw someone with a different opinion. If you don't like us, don't browse our threads.

Top Bottom