• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EXCLUSIVE Final Fantasy XII scoop from Jump! First media and info of 2005!!!!

Acosta

As far as Matsuno it´s still in charge they can release it on a toaster if they want.

On the second page of the interview, Matsuno apologized for trying to take the series in a different direction and promised the "new" FFXII would be "more in line with what fans expect - no, demand." The Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter team looked on in stony silence.

Is this true? would be a huge dissapointment.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
:lol
Best magazine EVAR.

Hint for the slow:
Uso is lie in Japanese.

Amir0x

Banned
lockii said:
They're doing a 360 degree turn! DUCKROLL IS A PROPHET

USO! Jump is the best magazine ever. duckroll goes down in history. considered next Nostadamus for new millenium

Zilch

Banned
duckroll said:
Dude, THE PIC IS ACTUALLY REAL! That makes everything else even FUNNIER! :lol

I know the pic is real, I saw it on GameFront earlier today. But your "exclusive info"... :D

edit: Doom_Bringer, no offense, but you're pretty freaking stupid.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
RevenantKioku said:
:lol
Best magazine EVAR.

Hint for the slow:
Uso is lie in Japanese.

Beautiful. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

There are some REAL desperate folks in this forum... that 360 comment... come on now....

Amir0x

Banned
Seriously, you know PRE-E3 MADNESS (tm) has reached an all-time high when people started taking duckroll's joke as gospel! :lol

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
:lol :lol

Good lord, friends, it is crystal clear that duckroll and jackfrost are taking the piss out of ye. It's priceless seeing some of the responses..

Zilch said:
edit: Doom_Bringer, no offense, but you're pretty freaking stupid.

Why? Duckroll is a very informative poster; I thought he wouldn't lie like that, that kiss stuff didn't make sense but the PS2 b/c part did >_<

lexi

Banned
Amir0x said:
Seriously, you know PRE-E3 MADNESS (tm) has reached an all-time high when people started taking duckroll's joke as gospel! :lol

And Polyphony Digital is working for X360 exclusively, for real.

duckroll

Doom_Bringer said:
Why? Duckroll is a very informative poster; I thought he wouldn't lie like that, that kiss stuff didn't make sense but the PS2 b/c part did >_<

Dude, I love you too but did you notice the footnote? >_<

*serious stuff edited out, no place for them on this thread, BAIL OUT!*

Drakken

gofreak said:
:lol :lol

Good lord, friends, it is crystal clear that duckroll and jackfrost are taking the piss out of ye. It's priceless seeing some of the responses..

:lol :lol :lol

This thread is "Forum Archive" material. The hilarity that ensues on this forum is unbelievable.

Doom_Bringer said:

How dare duckroll lie and take advantage of a forum full of trusting gamers hanging on his every--

duckroll said:
(*) - might not be true

OH MAN ALL Y'ALL JUST GOT DUCKROWLNED!

Acosta

hahaha, ok I take it.

It´not that I took this seriously, but I didn´t know if there was true things mixed with the jokes.

The 360 comment was funny.

Amir0x

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:

Duckroll didn't lie...

punkd.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
duckroll, don't tell anyone about duckroll vs. Amir0x skateboarding... it'll have a 360 in it! Shhhh!*

*INFO MAY NOT BE FUCKING TRUE

Acosta

- The lack of new media for FFXII is truly disturbing and I question if the showing at E3 will really be anything more than a video

I´m agree, this commentary:

Matsuno apologized for trying to take the series in a different direction and promised the "new" FFXII would be "more in line with what fans expect - no, demand."

It´the one I thought it was from some recent interview, specially as I could see something as this happening.

Matsuno it´s still working on this, right? anyone knows?

neo2046

I really hope this will not happen

other sites: " today we have exclusive FF12 news sourced from gaming century forum."

Rahul

neo2046 said:

I really hope this will not happen

other sites: " today we have exclusive FF12 news sourced from gaming century forum."

We should start spreading it around our sites (those of us that have them) as fact and see how fast it propagates.

duckroll

jett said:
Man some of you are really fucking stupid. Duckroll says right in his post that it's not true.

To be fair, as Doom_Bringer said, I bet many like him just saw the 360 information and went "WTF?!" and failed to read the rest. It's only a natural reaction! :lol

JackFrost2012 said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Thank god that quote is fake - it would suck if they went back to random battles. But anyway, why the fuck is this such vaporware? That didn't happen with the last few FF games...

Top Bottom