• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Horizon Forbidden West Photo Mode Thread. Lets take Sexy Beautiful Pics. PS4|PS5

M1987

Is this game worth getting a PS5 for? They seem to finally be in stock. Sifu, this and Spiderman are the main games I would want it for. Getting a bit tired of Xbox atm.
Definitely. It's a great game imo and the graphics are insane. I have played probably over 100hrs and I'm still amazed by the graphics every time I put the game on

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
pWIagDI.jpg
DWhZnYc.jpg
t4ZymG3.jpg
Gtns0l0.jpg
KWkIoNM.jpg

NahaNago

This is going to sound terrible but I just really don't like Aloy's face. You have this beautiful scenery, beautiful armor, nice looking body, and then I scroll up to her face and it throws the whole picture off for me. Her face just looks average in comparison to everything else.

Dampf

Aloy and the animals look 100% next gen. But in the geometric detail of the environment you can tell it's cross gen roots. The next Horizon is going to completely blow us away, no doubt about that.

SSfox

So after the patch, anyone from "Quality > Performance" crowd change their mind, haven't try yet but i heard Performance got some buffs.

Rea

So after the patch, anyone from "Quality > Performance" crowd change their mind, haven't try yet but i heard Performance got some buffs.
Not for me, I can see the noticeable drops in resolution from fidelity to performance. So now I'm waiting for 40fps and VRR update for fidelity mode, to plat this baby.

Top Bottom