• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Invitation for an Xbox One Alpha Trial [Titanfall]

D3VI0US

You think if I just borrow BF4 for X1 from a buddy and play it they would actually update my status from maybe you'll get in to qualified? I really really want in this beta, it's the reason I got the system, that and I wasn't expecting a price drop by it's launch.

Applied for this even though I didn't get the email. Have purchased BF4, Need for Speed, FIFA14 and Peggle 2. So EA have had my support since the One launched. Time to give me something back I think

Sucks it's a scam. I'm not really too pumped anymore for this game and a beta could really help push me in one direction. I'm burnt out on my Xbox One (though I got my replacement Kinect in the mail today and can finally talk to it again).

D3VI0US

For people with EA games when you applied did it say you were qualified or did you get the "we'll let you know" message?

Sucks it's a scam. I'm not really too pumped anymore for this game and a beta could really help push me in one direction. I'm burnt out on my Xbox One (though I got my replacement Kinect in the mail today and can finally talk to it again).

It isn't a scam.

EDIT:
For people with EA games when you applied did it say you were qualified or did you get the "we'll let you know" message?

What do you mean?

IHaveIce

Banned
Alpha is the new beta, beta is the new final.
Sadly this is true for most AAA games.

Daaamn i want to be qualified, if anyone gets a code and doesn't have a XBox One would you be so kind and gift it to me? I'll see that I can give something back

Daffy Duck

Filled it in, probably wont hear anything, I never do on beta's.

My xbox one GT is tied to my origina account and I have BF4 tied to it as well.

Please, please, please EA.

Wookieomg

Hey guys, I spoke with an Origin rep earlier and confirmed that you need to have your Xbox gamertag connected to your Origin account for the invite to be sent to you... Or at least for being eligible when they send out keys or whatever peripheral will get you into the game. Here are the instructions for doing that, in case someone hasn't yet.

I also specifically asked if going to the Titanfall/standby-for-titanfall page without having received an e-mail will still qualify me, and the guy I talked to said as long as the Xbox account was connected to the Origin account, all should be well. That's what I gathered at least. His English was very poor. :/ Anyway here are the instructions for connecting your gamertag to your Origin account:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/How-do-i-link-Origin-with-my-Xbox-Live-Gamertag/td-p/2234

1. Log in to your Origin account
2. Click Friends -> Add a friend in the menu bar
3. The pop-up will give you the option to connect to Facebook, XBOX Live or Playstation Network. Choose your preferred option
4. Fill in your log-in details and follow the steps on screen

You're good to go. If you are unable to connect, it could be a temporary issue with the servers. Try again later and if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, contact EA support.

If everything went fine, then you should be able to see your Xbox or PSN account listed under Connected Accounts in your account management page (click Account and Privacy in the menu bar).

Hope this helps. Good luck!

moonbox

Banned
I wasn't getting the terms and conditions, so I changed the regional settings on my Origin account from UK to US. Now it works.

Also, before doing that, everytime I went to the page it kept giving the 'you may receive blah blah to participate' or whatever. And then have to click continue to see the application accepted page. Now though, that doesn't happen. It says 'already submitted' whenever I go to the page.

If you didn't have to accept the terms, I doubt you'll get a code. Just do what I did.

Jezehbell

I wasn't getting the terms and conditions, so I changed the regional settings on my Origin account from UK to US. Now it works.

Also, before doing that, everytime I went to the page it kept giving the 'you may receive blah blah to participate' or whatever. And then have to click continue to see the application accepted page. Now though, that doesn't happen. It says 'already submitted' whenever I go to the page.

If you didn't have to accept the terms, I doubt you'll get a code. Just do what I did.

That's worked for me, thanks !

Saw this on Reddit first, applied, came here to see if it had been posted yet, read the first page... almost had a heart attack, read the last page, Whew! All is well.

If u only login to origin via xbox I assume it just uses your xbox login details? Trying it on mine and it says my password is invalid.

If u only login to origin via xbox I assume it just uses your xbox login details? Trying it on mine and it says my password is invalid.

Resetting your password is super easy, friend.

1. Click on "forgot password"

2. Enter your email and verify, they will send you a link

3. Open email and follow link

4. Type in new password twice

5. Done

Lucifon

Signed up too, hoping I get in. Alpha 2 months from launch is slightly concerning considering it'll be going gold weeks before the release date.

iJudged

Banned
How do I add my xlive GT to origin? I have BF4 and premium on Xbox one. On phone atm can't find the damn link to add my Xbox live. Someone help!

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member

After reading this I went on to Origin and changed my region also, when back to the Titanfall site and was giving the terms and conditions page.

Top Bottom