• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Invitation for an Xbox One Alpha Trial [Titanfall]

Alienous

I didn't sign an NDA.

So if I were to receive a PM with information, I would disperse it to anyone else who wanted to be privy of it.

Motherfucking wink wink

some more tweets!

Joel-Banderas.gif

You know you could just personal message me, and I could post the answers, and no one would ever be the wiser. Just sayin......

Ha ha... They tattooed across our foreheads with the Kinect 2.0 camera right after we downloaded the Alpha...

"First rule of TitanFall, you do not talk about TitanFall"

Without breaking any NDA if you're an old school COD fan.. I'm talking COD 4/MW2... When March comes around, prepare yourself for that type of fun factor. Prepare yourself for long nights. Grab your Mountain Dews, or your Beers.. whatever it is.. and just get yourself to relive old glory days online, all night adventures.

If I could have a title in my NeoGaf name area, right now it would be a plain and simple.. "Fuck ya!"

antitrop

You would be reading the exact same thing if there was a closed alpha release of BF5 or COD Ghosts 2.

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, I don't really think so. People weren't exactly flipping out over the BF4 Beta last year, and there's nothing more the internet loves to do than shit on Call of Duty.

no angel

Gutted I didn't get in on this, as our baby is due in April I'd take any way to get some extra time on this even if it's via an alpha!

EL CUCO

Microsoft did an extensive background check with help of Kinect 2.0. Thats why some of you didn't get accepted :p

PhatSaqs

Banned
Luis Morales ‏@SpeedyBlueDude 5m
After one game of TitanFall... Holy shit. Halo is dead to me. CoD is dead, and Battlefield is also dead to me.

This is fucking incredible.

Ryan Bodayle ‏@ChicoPlaysCOD 8m
I'm playing the Titanfall server test, all I can say is this game is gonna be fucking awesome.

Lord Mikey ‏@crotana 33s
Titanfall might be the greatest video game I've ever played. Wow @Respawn good job guys

Mike Smith ‏@mps927 2m
How does the Titanfall alpha play better than the battlefield 4 retail game? THIS IS JUST AN ALPHA. IT'S AMAZING[/code]

some more tweets!

Lebron-Dancing.gif

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
Hey guys, please be mindful of the NDA you signed before being given access. We all really appreciate the enthusiasm over this test, but its just that - a test. Its not a demo, its a backend infrastructure test, nothing more.

That said...

Those impression tweets.

m-bison-yes-o.gif

TomShoe

Banned
Why did you just declare to the whole world that you sent him a PM?

You say that like it's a bad thing. I could have told him what I had for dinner last night for all you know.

I had Pizza btw. The crust tastes awesome if you coat the cookie sheet in a bit of veggie oil.

Hey guys, please be mindful of the NDA you signed before being given access. We all really appreciate the enthusiasm over this test, but its just that - a test. Its not a demo, its a backend infrastructure test, nothing more.

That said...

Mums the word from me... That said.. I agree with you... *mic drop*

m-bison-yes-o.gif

Top Bottom