• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exhibitors List for PlayStation Experience

jbug617

Banned
It won’t be long now! Of all the many reasons to visit PlayStation Experience 2016 this December 3 and 4 in Anaheim, California, the opportunity to go hands-on with a slew of new and upcoming PS4 and PS VR games on the show floor is surely one of the brightest highlights.

This year, the lineup is looking strong. Below, see a near-final list of exhibitors you will find at PlayStation Experience 2016. It’s stacked!

Activision
Adult Swim Games
Alien Trap
Alonso Martin Company
Bandai Namco
Berzerk Studio
Bit Kid, Inc.
Blue Mammoth Games
Capcom
CCP Games
City Interactive
Cleaversoft
Curve Digital
Cyan, Inc.
David OReilly
Defiant Development
Desert Owl Games
Devolver Digital
Double Fine
Electronic Arts
Exploding Tuba, LLC
FDG Entertainment
Finji
Guerrilla Games
GungHo
Happy Badger Studio
High Horse Entertainment
Hollow Ponds
Impulse Gear
Joy City
KO_OP
Limited Run Games
Matt Makes Games
Messhof
Metalhead Software
MidBoss
Milkbag Games
Mografi
Naughty Dog
NextGen Pants, Inc
Nine Tails Digital
Paraniod Productions
Playism
Pocketwatch Games
Polyphony Digital
Retro Dreamer
Reverb Triple XP
Robot Entertainment
Shell Games
SIE Japan Studios
SIE San Diego Studios
Ska Studios
SNK Playmore Corporation
Spaces of Play
Sumo Digital
Supergiant Games
Team 17 Digital Ltd
Thunder Lotus Games
Tribute Games Inc
Ubisoft
Vblank Entertainment Inc.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
We the Force
Wonderstruck Games
Ysbryd Games
YummyYummyTummy Inc
Zeboyd Games, LLC
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...nce-2016-attending-publishers-and-developers/

I guess a surprise would be that Square's not there yet. Doesn't stop them from showing up at the keynote only.

DJIzana

No Square Enix makes me a sad panda... here's hoping something cool from Bandai Namco or Capcom at least. Maybe From Software's new IP or their other game or Capcom with Mon Hun or Deep Down would be amazing.

No Level-5

Be on stage plzzzzzz

I'm guessing you're probably thinking of Ni no Kuni 2, in which case that would likely fall under NAMCO since they're publishing it here.

No Square Enix makes me a sad panda... here's hoping something cool from Bandai Namco or Capcom at least. Maybe From Software's new IP or their other game or Capcom with Mon Hun or Deep Down would be amazing.

It's not a complete list. What are the chances Sega or Square won't be there when they'll want to promote games like Yakuza 0 and KH2.8?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Excited to see some more info and confirmations on what Devolver Digital and Adult Swim Games have coming to PS4.

Looks like Obduction will be at the show.

Wonder if WB will have something besides Injustice 2.

Also wonder if Double Fine has anything new to announce for development or publishing beyond Psychonauts and Full Throttle.

DJIzana

I'm guessing you're probably thinking of Ni no Kuni 2, in which case that would likely fall under NAMCO since they're publishing it here.

It's not a complete list. What are the chances Sega or Square won't be there when they'll want to promote games like Yakuza 0 and KH2.8?

Ah. Makes sense then. (I only had time to glance as I'm at work) but yeah... I imagine Sega will probably also announce Yakuza 6 for the west too, hopefully.

Neoxon

Capcom's probably gonna have SFV Season 2 news, though DMC5 or Deep Down alongside SFV-S2 would be appreciated.

Capcom's probably gonna have SFV Season 2 news, though DMC5 or Deep Down alongside SFV-S2 would be appreciated.
I want DMC5 but honestly I could see that being saved for E3 with the current focus on SFV Season 2 and RE7

Still please don't let that discourage you from a teaser Capcom. Fall 2017 lets go

Neoxon

I want DMC5 but honestly I could see that being saved for E3 with the current focus on SFV Season 2 and RE7

Still please don't let that discourage you from a teaser Capcom. Fall 2017 lets go
Almost forgot about RE7. We'll probably get a blowout of info for that since RE7 would be a month away from launch by then.

Shin-Ra

Namco, it's about time.

NnK2run.gif

Adam M

no Bend, Insomniac Games and Sucker Punch on the list which means they will surprise us with some good stuff :D

The Last of Us 2 announcement is mandatory if they indeed skip the Spider-Man or Days gone stuff

Top Bottom