• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ezra Miller is a little bitch

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
The era thread is hilarious.
ringling bros circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

GymWolf

I fucking HATE this guy, hopefully he is gonna be someone's bitch in prison.

That reeee topic is fucking hilarious...i can't believe people is okay with raping the english language like that...

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
He's non-binary
What does it means "non-binary"? In math, non binary is 2,3,4,5, etc. In biology, non binary would mean being another species from male and female, not a mix of them. Is he hermaphrodite? An evolution from humanity like the Xmen?

Actually, this "non-binary" shit is always intended like be a part of male and female, or neither male nor female, or prevalent male or female, or don't care if male or female. Male or Female. This is absolutely binary.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
What does it means "non-binary"? In math, non binary is 2,3,4,5, etc. In biology, non binary would mean being another species from male and female, not a mix of them. Is he hermaphrodite? An evolution from humanity like the Xmen?

Actually, this "non-binary" shit is always intended like be a part of male and female, or neither male nor female, or prevalent male or female, or don't care if male or female. Male or Female. This is absolutely binary.
Binary is two options, in this case male or female.
Non-binary means not one of those two options - which seems applicable here seeing some of the pictures. Likewise the non-binary actor in 'Billions' - I was genuinely bewildered when they had a topless scene.

Cyberpunkd

Miller came out as queer in 2012 but said in 2020 that they do not use the label "queer".[34][35] In 2018 they said that "Queer just means no, I don't do that. I don't identify as a man. I don't identify as a woman. I barely identify as a human".[36]

Miller uses they/them pronouns, which GQ wrote in 2020 was "a pointed refusal to be gendered."[35] Miller previously used all pronouns interchangeably[37][38] but in December 2021 said that they no longer did, preferring they/them, it, or ze.[39][40]
Well, that sounds like a perfectly healthy psyche.

Ionian

That site is fucked. On one hand I cant stand it but on the other it's nice to know it's semi contained to a degree..

How do you gender someone who is non-binary?

Unless you transition? Does it depend on the day of the week or time of day?

As for appearance, anyone should be able to do whatever they want in that regards but act like scum, get called scum.

ERA: BANNED for "misgendering". Dudes mugshot ...

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I don't know how anyone vaguely sensible continues to post at Era. If you accidentally slip up, and call a male celebrity by the male pronoun, you instantly get banned.

Mr Hyde

I used to think Ezra Miller was a very talented and interesting actor, they did very compelling acting in We need to talk about Kevin and Perks of being a wallflower, but nowadays they just comes off as a giant asshole, a spoiled diva who thinks they can do whatever they want. I usually don't give a fuck if artists I like fuck up on a personal level, be it drugs, assault or being an asshole, I can enjoy their work anyway, but there is something with Miller I just can't stand. They just rub me the wrong way.

I used to think Ezra Miller was a very talented and interesting actor, they did very compelling acting in We need to talk about Kevin and Perks of being a wallflower, but nowadays they just comes off as a giant asshole, a spoiled diva who thinks they can do whatever they want. I usually don't give a fuck if artists I like fuck up on a personal level, be it drugs, assault or being an asshole, I can enjoy their work anyway, but there is something with Miller I just can't stand. They just rub me the wrong way.
I can't take this "they" shit.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
They grabbed the microphone? The people? I'm confused

Their pronouns are "they/them" ... Ezra is non-binary and doesn't use "he/him" to describe themselves.

That said... He ripped the microphone from her hands .. and lunged at a guy to fight him but was held back ... He didn't actually hit anyone (this time).

I like him as The Flash... Haven't seen him in much else.

Top Bottom