• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 2011 |OT| Not bad for a number 2 game

Mad_Ban

1:39 dead round Abu Dhabi on primes from my first few laps in free practice, what's everyone else getting?

I got a 38 on primes earlier, so good pace! :)

Anyone up for a race tonight? It's weird having a two week break, no idea when to practice!

Oh, and where does Steam take the clips of your games in their games library? Because look what mine just showed:

untitled52k2u.png

Ahahah!!

kharma45

Ha hopefully I can keep pace when all you guys improve :p

I don't think I'll be up for much online practice tonight, Homeland at 9pm will have me hooked for most of the night!

PrematureQuiche: Foli.....I will paypal you five english pounds to ruin Lucius Championship
PrematureQuiche: you know phleg deserves it....
FoliorumViridum: Make it ten and you have a deal
PrematureQuiche: I only have 5 :/ just brought ARMA
FoliorumViridum: Make it 5 and owe me a blowjob
PrematureQuiche: mmmm....maybe not
FoliorumViridum: Handy?
PrematureQuiche: deal
FoliorumViridum: Sorted
FoliorumViridum: Phleg's championship is guaranteed
PrematureQuiche: cool
PrematureQuiche: I will paypal after the race

Phleg and Quiche are banned from the last race for attempted race fixing.

I still expect my handy.

PrematureQuiche: Foli.....I will paypal you five english pounds to ruin Lucius Championship
PrematureQuiche: you know phleg deserves it....
FoliorumViridum: Make it ten and you have a deal
PrematureQuiche: I only have 5 :/ just brought ARMA
FoliorumViridum: Make it 5 and owe me a blowjob
PrematureQuiche: mmmm....maybe not
FoliorumViridum: Handy?
PrematureQuiche: deal
FoliorumViridum: Sorted
FoliorumViridum: Phleg's championship is guaranteed
PrematureQuiche: cool
PrematureQuiche: I will paypal after the race

Phleg and Quiche are banned from the last race for attempted race fixing.

I still expect my handy.

*cough* lies

Mad_Ban

Bit of a weird suggestion here, but should we maybe increase the length for the final race? Not 100%, but just a bit more than 50% (is there...?) given it's the big final send-off we're having for F1 2011, and it'll be a (fingers crossed) full grid?

On that note, anyone up for practice tonight? :p

Bit of a weird suggestion here, but should we maybe increase the length for the final race? Not 100%, but just a bit more than 50% (is there...?) given it's the big final send-off we're having for F1 2011, and it'll be a (fingers crossed) full grid?

On that note, anyone up for practice tonight? :p

I'm down for practice tonight. I'll be heavily sandbagging of course.

I don't even know if I can make this race because of a stupid wedding of a person I've never met in my life. Married life....

Well chums it was a fun couple of races for me but my time in this league is over. I'll be missing the last race.

I will see you all in F1 2012.

kharma45

So, guys. I've a favour to ask.

This Saturday is the Heineken Cup final and Ulster are playing in it with a 5pm kick-off, would it be possible to move the starting time for the final GP back an hour to 3.30 or does that not suit anyone?

I'm fine with that personally.

Also, I've been busy with uni work and I'm sure Kyaw has been busy with A-levels which is why no tables etc. Sorry about that! I'll work on our end of F1 2011 post this week and I've seen the video Lucius has made... you're in for a treat!

I know this thread has died a bit because a lot of us are so busy, but we can't let this league fizzle out on the last race.

So:

THE FINAL RACE - LUCIUS VS PHLEG

Tables coming later today. I'm going to be practicing hard tonight, fuck DayZ, I need some track time.

Loved this game and loved these leagues. I'm going to be competitive on Saturday.

Mad_Ban

I know this thread has died a bit because a lot of us are so busy, but we can't let this league fizzle out on the last race.

So:

THE FINAL RACE - LUCIUS VS PHLEG

Tables coming later today. I'm going to be practicing hard tonight, fuck DayZ, I need some track time.

Loved this game and loved these leagues. I'm going to be competitive on Saturday.

Very nice video!

I'm game for some practice tonight. Haven't touched the game in over a week and I'll be after some practice to secure second. :)

Crumbs might not be making it either.

At this rate we might not have enough people on the grid to even make Phleg winning possible :(

I love the track though. So fun to drive!

Lucius86

Banned
You lot all suck, not making it to the last race.

Tempted to edit my end of year vid to exclude all those who don't make it. Cocks.

kharma45

No bother, just looking for something to help me avoid revision lol.

Might do some myself then offline as I won't get a chance to Saturday morning.

NeoGAF1 News Service said:
This weekend at Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina Circuit, NeoGAF1 hopeful NihonTiger will be making his series debut as a fill-in driver. The IndyGAF series star from the United States is excited to be making his debut at Abu Dhabi ahead of the NeoGAF1 2012 Young Drivers' Test later this year.

"It feels good to finally have a chance to make the grid at Abu Dhabi. Though next week I'll be back in Indianapolis for the Indy 500, I look forward to the opportunity to prove myself worthy of a seat in the NeoGAF1 2012 Championship season."

"... Also, where do you guys keep the ice cream? I was promised ice cream."

Lucius86

Banned

They are in the new fridge freezer I had delivered at the Chinese GP - which cost me the race :( As a replacement you can have my eternal love if you take out Phleg today, guaranteeing me my crown.

FV, your recruitment process has worked. Look what you have done now. I am going to have to edit my end of season video with all these new people!

17:12 - Speech: Grats on the win Lucius.
17:13 - Speech: Even better news is that 3rd place puts me above that traitor cunt Orgun
17:13 - FoliorumViridum: ahahahaha

Top Bottom