Facebook is cleaning house

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
Huh? Was this some kind of an extremist hate site???

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
If only there were a way to make twitter stop their extremely occasional censoring of fairly innocuous comments.

Turnt

Jul 21, 2018
He didn't personally. That was his followers, he only implied it was a false flag. He just shows some of the parents calm and smiling even almost right after the event, and some people just don't see how they can be so at ease so near a tragedy.
He doxxed the father of one of the murdered kids. Infowars was using a picture owned by one of the parents without his permission. He put in a request to have it removed. In response Alex Jones ranted about him and showed where he lives on google maps. The father had to move because of that.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
no just people in hospital after hitting them with bike locks...but of course antifa arent violent at all :messenger_unamused:
Never knew mass murder can be equivalent to a bike lock attack. Both are violent acts but don’t pretend that killing kids on an island or slaughtering 50 Muslims is comparable to Antifa.

Reactions: dragonfart28

jolof96

Aug 3, 2017
Never knew mass murder can be equivalent to a bike lock attack. Both are violent acts but don’t pretend that killing kids on an island or slaughtering 50 Muslims is comparable to Antifa.
yes, the Nazis did commit mass murder, so did the communists, but please continue to conflate that anyone to right of you is a nazi and is somehow responsible for mass murder....

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
yes, the Nazis did commit mass murder, so did the communists, but please continue to conflate that anyone to right of you is a nazi and is somehow responsible for mass murder....
New age politics is different which is why I’m keeping it contemporary and used the term far right not the right specifically,

jolof96

Aug 3, 2017
New age politics is different which is why I’m keeping it contemporary and used the term far right not the right specifically,
but based on your post history the left cant do anything wrong and everyone and everything else is far right and bad

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
As I stated in my earlier response " based on your post history"
I just wanted to clearify your basing your world view on an internet stranger. My post history has nothing to do with the far right killing people and I’ve already said a bike lock is violence so but it’s not comparable to murder. So unless you want to conflate the two statements do you have anything else to add

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
He doxxed the father of one of the murdered kids. Infowars was using a picture owned by one of the parents without his permission. He put in a request to have it removed. In response Alex Jones ranted about him and showed where he lives on google maps. The father had to move because of that.
Didn't know he 'd taken it so far.
I just wanted to clearify your basing your world view on an internet stranger. My post history has nothing to do with the far right killing people and I’ve already said a bike lock is violence so but it’s not comparable to murder. So unless you want to conflate the two statements do you have anything else to add
a bike lock to the head can easily result in death. Attempted murder is still attempted murder.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
a bike lock to the head can easily result in death. Attempted murder is still attempted murder.
No one is saying it’s not, but that does not mean the far right have not upgraded their tactics to murder recently does it.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
No one is saying it’s not, but that does not mean the far right have not upgraded their tactics to murder recently does it.
a few lone loons perhaps. But when it comes to the left it is thousands en masse that try to topple busses, and physically assault people in deadly manners.

There have been over 600 iirc physical assaults towards people wearing maga gear, trying to steal the gear.

A few rare mentally ill individuals on the right pales in comparison to the masses on the left that physically assault random people.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
a few lone loons perhaps. But when it comes to the left it is thousands en masse that try to topple busses, and physically assault people in deadly manners.

There have been over 600 iirc physical assaults towards people wearing maga gear, trying to steal the gear.

A few rare mentally ill individuals on the right pales in comparison to the masses on the left that physically assault random people.
Shilling for far-right scum and the downplaying of mass murder starts. They are not a few mentally ill people they have been indoctrinated into taking action into their own hands by their peers who all have a similar mindset, you don't need to spend hours on the internet to find posts that encourage people to bear arms against Muslims or people of color. A bullet to the head is not the same as getting into a fist fight on the street. One person being able to dish out a level of destruction at such as large scale is more of a problem than Antifa having a march.

You still have not answered my questions. Has the Far right not killed more people than the left in recent times?

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Shilling for far-right scum and the downplaying of mass murder starts. They are not a few mentally ill people they have been indoctrinated into taking action into their own hands by their peers who all have a similar mindset, you don't need to spend hours on the internet to find posts that encourage people to bear arms against Muslims or people of color. A bullet to the head is not the same as getting into a fist fight on the street. One person being able to dish out a level of destruction at such as large scale is more of a problem than Antifa having a march.

You still have not answered my questions. Has the Far right not killed more people than the left in recent times?
If islam takes hold the systematic murder of lgbt could take place as it does in the middle east. If immigrants get their way and vote for communist ideas, millions could die.

Nearly half the population voted for Trump, and obviously we don't have masses of individuals violently expressing themselves.

Whether you like it or not, it is a fact that there are few rare lone mentally ill individuals on the right expressing violence, whilst there are large masses on the left that are becoming increasingly more violent.

Last edited:

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
If islam takes hold the systematic murder of lgbt could take place as it does in the middle east. If immigrants get their way and vote for communist ideas, millions could die.

Nearly half the population voted for Trump, and obviously we don't have masses of individuals violently expressing themselves.

Whether you like it or not, it is a fact that there are few rare lone mentally ill individuals on the right expressing violence, whilst there are large masses on the left that are becoming increasingly more violent.
First of all stop with your fear mongering of immigrants voting in LGBT people being massacred in the west, it's a crazy conspiracy theory that has no bearing or evidence to back it.

Second - People that voted for Trump re not all killers so I don't know how or why you think I think that or why that matters, using that logic you would see the Antifa killing more people than any far-right attacker because you know Hilary won the popular vote.

The reality of your situation is the Far Right have killed people in the masses, don't bother trying to trivialise their actions to suit your ideology because we are not living in your dreamworld OSC. We live in one where people you align with don't mind murdering a room of Muslims and the only candle you can hold to it is a bike lock attack.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
We live in one where people you align with don't mind murdering a room of Muslims and the only candle you can hold to it is a bike lock attack.
you act as if some of those on the left hadn't expressed if they could they'd wish all those on the right dead.

Lone crazies are not representative of the majority.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Agreed.
The right and left have lone lunatics. NZ was very arguably far left, notright, based on his political statements against Trump and supporting, iirc, Chinese communism. It could be fair to call him neither. But they always get called right wing, even when they aren't.

However, generally the right only has lone wolves.

The far left is collective and more likely to beat people up with mob violence as well. See countless antifa attacks, for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: OSC

Zaru

Oct 2, 2012
This only makes sense in your partisan mind because you ignore the thousands of racist hate crimes against blacks, jews etc. every year.
But I'm sure you've conveniently justified that by bombarding yourself with non-stop right wing coverage of hoaxes and hate crimes committed by minorities and thinking that's the REAL problem.

jolof96

Aug 3, 2017
This only makes sense in your partisan mind because you ignore the thousands of racist hate crimes against blacks, jews etc. every year.
But I'm sure you've conveniently justified that by bombarding yourself with non-stop right wing coverage of hoaxes and hate crimes committed by minorities and thinking that's the REAL problem.
I didnt realise that only people who lean right politically are capable of being racists or antisemitic.

its not like a popular left wing party here in the UK has ongoing issues with antisemitism or anything...

Reactions: matt404au

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Correlation is not causation.

It's a pretty wild concept for many to grasp. It completely shatters their value system.
But it's also scientifically true.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepEnigma

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
Folks going right past this ... But no ... Alex Jones has every right to harass people and show their addresses to deranged masses.

Zaru

Oct 2, 2012
I didnt realise that only people who lean right politically are capable of being racists or antisemitic.

its not like a popular left wing party here in the UK has ongoing issues with antisemitism or anything...
One of the fastest Q.E.D.s I've seen

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com

A few ... Rare... Ok.

Reactions: Nobody_Important