FAIL Gaf IOTI If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

Jroderton

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2009
Great Smoky Mountains
Humankind is capable of certain grand accomplishments, curing disease, space travel, etc...

Yet we are also capable of extreme stupidity. I dedicate this thread to such fools, those who embarrass and/or injure themselves for our enjoyment. I for one am ever grateful that someone had the decency to point a camera.

Some Hall of Meat ...Ouch

So I invite ye, share those fails, may they be your own or a complete stranger and let us enjoy others misfortune...to an extent.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
The hilarious thing about the Desean Jackson GIF is that is something he did at every level (high school, college, NFL). He’s a good player with a good career but dropping the ball while celebrating early before getting into the end zone is infuriatingly foolish.

Jroderton

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2009
Great Smoky Mountains
The hilarious thing about the Desean Jackson GIF is that is something he did at every level (high school, college, NFL). He’s a good player with a good career but dropping the ball while celebrating early before getting into the end zone is infuriatingly foolish.
End zone fails never disappoint.

"Alllllmost had it!"

Last edited:

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
I seen him do it in the NFL. I was sitting in a chair going WOW WTF is wrong with you lol.