• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAIL Gaf IOTI If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

J-Roderton

Humankind is capable of certain grand accomplishments, curing disease, space travel, etc...

Yet we are also capable of extreme stupidity. I dedicate this thread to such fools, those who embarrass and/or injure themselves for our enjoyment. I for one am ever grateful that someone had the decency to point a camera.

giphy.gif

Some Hall of Meat ...Ouch

So I invite ye, share those fails, may they be your own or a complete stranger and let us enjoy others misfortune...to an extent.

Last edited:
The hilarious thing about the Desean Jackson GIF is that is something he did at every level (high school, college, NFL). He’s a good player with a good career but dropping the ball while celebrating early before getting into the end zone is infuriatingly foolish.

J-Roderton

The hilarious thing about the Desean Jackson GIF is that is something he did at every level (high school, college, NFL). He’s a good player with a good career but dropping the ball while celebrating early before getting into the end zone is infuriatingly foolish.

End zone fails never disappoint.

"Alllllmost had it!"

Last edited:
I seen him do it in the NFL. I was sitting in a chair going WOW WTF is wrong with you lol.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
For NFL fails..

The trophy has to go to Leon Lett

The man committed TWO fails!
One on Thanksgiving and another in the Super Bowl!

Nymphae

Banned
Yeah this guy is nuts, how the fuck is this possible?

He's very watchable, he's got this great sincerity and the videos are edited well, not too much superfluous bs. I laughed the entire time he was pouring that container of milk into the glass lol. I really do find shit like this inspiring in a weird way, I can't get over how he's able to just force himself to get through something like this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom